“Great place!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Waynesboro

You added Days Inn Waynesboro to your Saves list
Days Inn Waynesboro
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2060 Rosser Ave / I-64, I-64 & Exit 94, Waynesboro, VA 22980   |
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Waynesboro
Simi Valley
“Great place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2011

We stayed only one night, but wished we could have stayed longer. Our room was huge and comfortable and included a refrigerator and microwave. The complimentary breakfast included numerous and varied options including fresh-made waffles (although no other hot cooked food). All staff members were friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Some rooms face the pool. If you want to sleep during the day in summer, it might be wise to ask f...
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
CT
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2011

Stayed here for one night. Arrived late and checked out early so we didn't have a chance to use the pool in back. Room was fairly clean. Breakfast was very good with make your own waffles, various fruit, cereal and pastries. The desk clerk was friendly, he even tried to give us a discount since our stay was so short (it wouldn't go through though, unfortunately). Not bad for ~$60/night.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2011

The room was spacious and clean. It had a mini-fridge and free wifi. Beds were comfortable. The breakfast had freshly made waffles with fruit. Yum! The front desk personnel, Adam and Courtney were super nice and helpful. I thought the hotel was a great bargain for the low price.

Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
Richmond, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2011

We recommend a stay here if you are just looking for a clean, comfortable bed at a value price. It's a Days inn, not the Taj Mahal. Clean, comfortable and safe.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Jellico, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2011 via mobile

The room smelled a little funny like they cleaned the carpet but forgot to vacuum up the cleaner. Towels had hairs on them and were a little rough. They did provide toiletries but I had brought my own. Did not get to see the pool as it was late upon check in. Girl at the counter was very nice. For the price it wasn't the worst but I will probably stay at a comfort inn next time. I will say i recommend if you are aware that You get What you pay for and we needed a cheap place to stay. Shower pressure was unreal. My husband loved it and I felt like I was standing under a waterfall.

• Stayed July 2011
Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2011

We stayed here on May 21, 2011, the night before UVa graduation in Charlottesville. I booked here in February after exploring our options in C'ville. Every hotel there increased their prices at least double and required a long weekend stay.

Days Inn was clean and comfortable. It was very convenient to many restaurants and to I64 and is about 20 minutes drive to campus. We were double charged for the room by accident. As soon as we contacted the hotel, the problem was quickly and politely resolved.

I would highly recommend this hotel to other UVa families as a great alternative to an expensive and chaotic stay in C'ville.

Room Tip: We stayed in the last room on the first floor.
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Brevard, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2011

I am a motorcyclist who lives near Asheville, N.C. and I take a ride up the Blue Ridge Parkway every few years. I have stayed at the Days Inn Waynesboro a number of times in the past. This last visit I remembered the kind lady who was staffing the office from four years ago. She was very helpful and friendly and went out of her way to assist me and make my stay an enjoyable one. The next morning the young man who was in the office was just as accomodating. Thanks one and all for your attentiveness to a very satisfied customer. - John von Stein

Stayed May 2011, traveled solo

Been to Days Inn Waynesboro? Share your experiences!