“Different but Delish!” 4 of 5 stars

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Different but Delish!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Stopped into this place in March... there was only one other group of people in the tasting barn. The owner was very kind and personable! He tailored the tasting to my specific likes verses my husband's. So while my husband was sipping dry wines... I was sampling the sweet fruit wines. Why do I say "different?" Because they don't sell bottles-- it's all done in boxes. Boxed wine. But, I will say, despite the fact that the wine lasted for a long time in the box, I still missed the bottle. There's just something about a bottle. I can't display a box on my wine rack.

Visited March 2013

Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Nice owner, but wines not that great, IMO”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

A group of us visited this winery on a wine tour stop. The owner was very accomodating with our large group size, and was very nice. The tastings are free but donations were accepted.

Unfortunately, none of us really liked the wines. We did like the vinagrette, but the wines were either too sweet or just didn't have that great of a taste.

Visited February 2013
Chesapeake, VA
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“1st stop of the day”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2011

Village Winery was our first stop of the day and it was well worth it! Very good wines plus the added bonus of fresh made cheese and sauces. The owner was super friendly and knowledgable. The winery is inside a old barn. I would recommend a stop to this winery if you are in the area.

Visited November 2011