“A wonderful cozy place” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn

You added Quality Inn to your Saves list
Quality Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4522 Richmond Road, Warsaw, VA 22572 (Formerly The Northern Neck Inn Warsaw)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Warsaw
Baltimore, Maryland
“A wonderful cozy place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel was under renovations but my stay was wonderful i slept very comfortably i luv how private the place is and the lobby is really beautiful i cant wait to see the place when they get finish the warm smile and the help i received from the front desk (Ms.Sharon)was exceptional i will be staying here whenever i travel to the NNK

Room Tip: Rooms on the top floor are very quiet
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
HotelResponse_2015, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear Tanya,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a TripAdvisor review for our hotel! Your positive review will serve as encouragement to all of our staff, including Ms. Sharon, as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. I am so glad to hear the renovations did not impact your stay! It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Pembroke, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2015

I am a truck driver and stay at many motels on a regular basis. I had not planned to stop on this trip but got caught in a snow storm while attempting to make my final stop of the run. The motel(Va.715) was the first one I came to when the road conditions started becoming dangerous. The staff on duty at the time were very helpful and polite as I checked in and very knowledgeable about the surrounding area. The inn was undergoing major renovations at the time but I barely noticed. This was because of the great staff in my opinion. Most quality inns have a decent breakfast but I would rate that one even better than what's normal for a quality inn. The parking lot is a little small for trucks so 18 wheelers would need to seek parking else where, but I was able to get my straight truck in the inns parking lot.( there is a large shopping center lot across the road that would accomadate a larger truck) I will be using that quality inn in the future when ever I have to stay in that area. I highly recommend it to anyone needing lodging in the Warsaw area. If I were to be in that area with my family on non business I would stay there also. In my opinion it's one of the nicer quality inns for its size and should only get better as there construction nears completion. The staff especially gets top marks from this truck driver!!!

Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
HotelResponse_2015, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, March 7, 2015
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on Trip Advisor regarding your stay at our hotel!

Your feedback is hugely appreciated, and we will share it with our team. Your positive review, especially about our staff, will be a huge encouragement! We work hard to continuously improve the quality of our services and to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. I am especially happy to hear that our staff was so helpful to you!

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one!
York, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2015

We checked into this hotel on 27-Feb-2015. Granted the Quality Inn website said that the hotel was under renvovation, but we were nto prepared for what we saw. The lobby was impassible, we had to enter through the staff entrance and check in from their break room. We were told to go back outside and enter the hotel via the back door to get to our room. We found thayt the back door was locked and that the floor was freshly tiled. We went back to the break room and were told that it was Okay to use the elvevator. Let me tell you, the elevator, the inspection of which expired in October 2014, was like a Disney thrill ride. It jumped up and down and made noises like it was going to fail and get stuck at any time. My wife was petrified. We got to our room down a hallway strewn with debris and hoses, and found that the room had wires hanging from the ceiling, the smoke detector on a dresser, We went back and the staff, who are terriffic and working under a great deal of stress, gave us another room.That one had no closet bar to hang clothes, towel racks, and the sink was hanging off the wall. We stayed overnight and conducted our business the next day. When we got back to the hotel, We found that they entire building smelled of glue. I could not take it any longer and called the desk saying we were leaving. The girl at the desk offered us a refund of 10%, which worked out fo $7.21. When we got down she told us that the owner told her that there would be no refunds! The owner of the hotel, who refused my request to speak to him directly, WOULD NOT GIVE US A LOUSY SEVEN DOLLARS!
We contacted the Choce Hotels Customer Service line and were given the run around three times. We emailed them including pictures of the conditions of the hotel and have not received a response. THIS HOTEL NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN UNTIL THE REVOVATIONS ARE COMPLETE. I am contacting the county aout the evelvator, which is not safe, and about the smells in the building and the lack of fire exit availability. Both Quality Inn and Choice Hotels have no business renting rooms with the property in this conditions. I need to go back to Warsaw and will never stay there again. In fact I will never stay at any of Choice Hotel's brands.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
HotelResponse_2015, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, March 13, 2015
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. Please contact me at hotelsusa@yahoo.com so we can further discuss this. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience. Sincerely, Ken Patel hotelsusa@yahoo.com Owner Quality Inn - Warsaw, VA

Travelers are raving about these Warsaw hotels

Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2015

This is one of the nicest hotels I've ever stayed in...The front desk staff are very friendly and willing to help me find my way around town. The building is in excellent condition for being several years old. My wife thought it was a new place. The staff would say hi whenever we passed them. The location was a little hard to find, but they gave me great direections. Breakfast was pretty good. A little pricey for the area, but worth it. We'll be back next trip

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
HotelResponse_2014, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, January 30, 2015
Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay at the Warsaw Quality Inn! I am so happy to hear that you had a great experience here, and that you enjoyed our fabulous front desk staff and our breakfast! Your feedback will be shared with the team to serve as recognition and encouragement; as we strive to continuously improve our guest experience.

Thank you again for sharing. We hope your next visit will be even better.
Leesville, Louisiana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2015

The lobby was full of construction materials when we first walked in. The room we were assigned to wreaked of smoke despite the non-smoking policy. They were nice enough to assign us to a different room, though. Breakfast was good for a standard, continental-style breakfast and included some hot items. We stayed for 2 nights, and they messed up the billing (only charged 1 night to my company account and the other to my personal). The front desk lady was very nice with the error and even wrote a note explaining the mistake and how they would fix it. I'd recommend this place (maybe) once the construction is over, but they should have maybe waited until everything was in order before opening back up for business.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
HotelResponse_2014, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, February 1, 2015
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Warsaw Quality Inn. Your feedback is very important to us. At Quality Inn, we strive to provide a superior guest experience, and I am sorry yours did not meet expectations. I am really glad that the front desk staff was helpful to you and able to get you into a new room and fix the billing issue, though I am very sorry that either occured in the first place. I'm also really glad to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast offerings! Rest assured appropriate measures are being taken to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

We appreciate your sharing your concerns and hope you will give us an opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!