This small 2-story motel in the small town of Warsaw was a very pleasant surprise. The staff was friendly and helpful, and the room was spotless and quiet. There was a flat screen TV, a reading chair, and a desk with chair in a king room, which cost only $82.60 with tax (AAA rate). There is a small exercise room with equipment and an outdoor pool. The "continental" breakfast includes a waffle iron, yogurt, baked goods, etc. Great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is surrounded by the Rappahannock River, Potomac River, and the Chesapeake Bay in Virginia. It offers easy access to well-known historic attractions including the Stratford Hall Plantation (home of Robert E. Lee), Mary Ball Museum (George Washington's mother), and George Washington's birthplace. The hotel is the gateway to the Northern Neck and to the Wine Trail. The area features an abundance of golf, hunting, fishing, camping, and other outdoor recreational opportunities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your The Northern Neck Inn Warsaw reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Warsaw Hotel Warsaw
- Warsaw Best Western
- The Northern Neck Inn Warsaw Virginia