First off, there are not a lot of choices in this area. Some additional properties are located across the river in Rappahannock, which are only 10 to 15 minutes away. This property use to be a Best Western and is now privately owned. When it changed hands it was totally renovated. It is not as plush as say a new Hampton Inn but it is better than a lot of Holiday Inn Expresses. Room was large, clean, and the bed comfortable. Breakfast was pretty good with waffle machine, good coffee, buns, yogurt, cereals, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is surrounded by the Rappahannock River, Potomac River, and the Chesapeake Bay in Virginia. It offers easy access to well-known historic attractions including the Stratford Hall Plantation (home of Robert E. Lee), Mary Ball Museum (George Washington's mother), and George Washington's birthplace. The hotel is the gateway to the Northern Neck and to the Wine Trail. The area features an abundance of golf, hunting, fishing, camping, and other outdoor recreational opportunities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your The Northern Neck Inn Warsaw reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Warsaw Hotel Warsaw
- Warsaw Best Western
- The Northern Neck Inn Warsaw Virginia