“Worst restaurant ever” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Warrenton, Virginia
“Worst restaurant ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

Poor food served by unhappy staff in a dirty restaurant with sticky tables and unclean silver ware. What has happened to this place? It never was much of a dining spot but we used to take our kids there from time to time. The long time former manager, Pam?, ran a tight ship, place was at least clean. She left I guess and her replacement, well, let's say she is an example of someone in way over her head. Maybe corporate Pizza Hut should pay this place an unannounced visit!

Visited May 2013

The Plains, VA
“Our 9-yr-old son loves it!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

Pizza Hut is a kid pleaser, and I'm often a kid pleaser, so it's fine with me. Everyone knows what they're getting at Pizza Hut, right?

Visited February 2013
Warrenton, Virginia
“Bad pizza”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

Our pizza tasted like someone had rubbed cologne on themselves then made the pizza. Our complaint was met with a less than enthusiastic reception. Never again.

“No Consistency in food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2012 via mobile

The pizzas are made with no consistency. I used to work for a pizza hut and I know that they have standards for how many toppings are placed on each pizza depending on its size and how many toppings are chosen. This pizza hut does not follow the corporate standards. We just had a pepperoni and mushroom pizza. There was a taste of cinamon on the crust and I got a bite of onion (which I hate) on one of my pieces. Also, if I had wanted the amount of sauce and cheese that they put on it, I would have order extra sauce and cheese. More is not always better!

Amherst, New Hampshire
“Horrible service, filthy restaurant”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2011

We arrived at about dinner time, when there was one other party in the restaurant., and no one else waiting. We waited at least a couple of minutes for someone to come to greet and seat us. We landed up calling out to someone in back who lumbered up to give us menus, and seat us at a cleared table. Several other tables were littered with the remains of other patrons' dinners. The carpet was also littered with bits of paper and food. We sat at our table for at least 4-5 minutes, and there was no waiter/waitress in sight. When we finally gave up, and walked out, there was still no one that noticed. We were visiting the Astoria area and just wanted a quick bite. This place all but took our appetites away.

• Visited August 2011