“Love the Staff, Service and Amenities” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #3 of 6 hotels in Warrenton
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Love the Staff, Service and Amenities”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

I enjoyed staying here. Staff were quick and helpful in answering questions. Cleaning service was excellent and came every day on time. Although it is a bit of ways out from walking to shops and stores, it is doable -- local and friendly taxis are available. The pool is small and the fitness room is limited on equipment -- Mostly just cardio machines. Prior to checking out, they have freezers to store your food to help with your move. Definitely worth the price paid.

Room Tip: First floor and close to central/lobby makes it easy.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
GM_H0lidayInnExpress, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Warrenton, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Dear BoTravels - Thank you for your recent post and rating of our hotel. We are extremely happy that you found our accomdations very comfortable and the location satisfying.

60 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

I left a diamond earring on the nightstand.... How many of us have done that and the result is too bad so sad? I called the next day and this 1/4 ct diamond stud had been turned in at the front desk with our room number on it. Beyond that, the hotel is pet-friendly AND spotless, an important combination. Breakfast was really good and included in our nightly stay. The only drawback of staying here is that if you are facing the front of the hotel, they do not have a full curtain to shut out the flood lights. We hung a blanket over the curtain hooks to sleep.

Room Tip: stay in the back, where it is darker as they do not have complete blinds
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
GM_H0lidayInnExpress, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Warrenton, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Dear Decop,

Thank you so much for staying with us recently. I am pleased to hear that you were able to recover your earring. We have a hardworking staff that shows both integrity and honesty and we love when that is appreciated. I apologize for the issue with the curtains and it is a problem that I will make sure is remedied immediately. Thank you again for visiting us and we hope to see you again!

Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

This hotel is a little bit off the beaten path but very well maintained and clean. They employees are very helpful and friendly. They actually keep notes if you are a priority club member on your preferences like what floor you like or what type of bed. Very well ran operation.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
GM_H0lidayInnExpress, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Warrenton, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Dear Mark B.,

Thank you so much for your recent visit to our hotel. Our hotel's location ensures that neither noise nor safety will be a concern during our guests' stay. We do our best to make sure every guest's needs are met. Thanks again for staying with us and we hope to see you again in the future.

Warren, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

The rooms were extremely clean. The staff went above and beyond to meet our needs. Great place to stay! The breakfast was delicious. Very complimentary with anything that we may have forgotten. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling. We stopped here on our trip back from Myrtle Beach and it was a nice way to end our vacation.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Cfamily1,

I would like to thank you for your stay at our hotel as well as your recent review. I am so glad you enjoyed our complimentary hot breakfast. Our staff works very hard to make sure we have delicious food for our guests to enjoy so I am happy that you were satisfied. Thanks again!

Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

I stayed at the Holiday Inn in Warrenton, VA during a short trip. The reason I'm writing the review is because the lady that checked me into the hotel was awesome. She not only told me a lot about the area, but made sure that I was comfortable and had everything I needed for an enjoyable stay. I wish I would have caught her name, but I checked in late - after 10:00pm on January 3rd and would like to extend my thanks on making it such a wonderful experience.

In regards to the room - it was perfect. The beds were so comfortable, I really was able to make myself right at home. I don't generally get nights to myself, so it was definitely a relaxing break from the norm. The room was clean and inviting. In the morning, the breakfast was just what I needed. The pancake machine was really neat, and (honestly, to my surprise) delicious! The noon checkout gave me more than enough time to gather my things and leave.

My only complaint would be in regards to the price - it was a bit more expensive than where I usually stay, but the quality wasn't noticably different. The breakfast added to it, but it doesn't make or break the stay for me. However, the customer service was spectacular and the cheaper alternatives are a bit of a drive away, so it was a really great option. I'll definitely look to stay here again during my next trip to VA.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Dear Laura F.,

Thank you for your recent stay at our hotel and your positive review of us. Reviews like yours are very important to us as they validate the hard work our staff puts in every day. We take great pride in the quality of our facilities and staff and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Marietta, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

I arrived early afternoon for a 10 hour stay ,somewhat awkward to get to with a semi truck once there found ample room to manuever and park truck..the price was $8.00 over what I am usually alotted for a 10 hour stay I tried to negotiate the price (nine times out of ten dropping a few dollars is not a problem ) didnt happen here no negotiating..also i was not welcomed as a priority club member (most places do this and offer a small goody bag and water for being a loyal member) not here..on my way to the room I was not overly impressed with the service I had recieved thus far..got to room and was impressed for an older facility it was very well taken care of and extremely clean, one thing that I was really impressed with was a paper to fill out if leaving early they would put together a breakfast bag for you to take with your choices in it..I wish others would do this due to me leaving at midnight I usually dont get any form of breakfast(Hampton Inns are an exeption)..anyway I filled out the paper and took the the desk and to my suprise they were two other ladies there that were over the top freindly( maybe trying to make up for the first girl)..anyway room was great,clean,well lit comfy bed and good water pressure, checked out shortly after midnight I was greeted by another freindly lady that had my breakfast bag waiting...all in all I started out with a bad first impression but afterwards all went great..I would probably stay here again if Im back in the area but would call ahead and try to get manager to work with my per diem ..i can understand in the summer when they are running full but I dont see where $8.00 would break them up in the winter when they are not sold out.....

Room Tip: top floor was nice and quiet for a day sleeper..
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
GM_H0lidayInnExpress, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Warrenton, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Dear teamster175,

Thank you for rating us as high as you did on your latest TripAdvisor review of our hotel. We do take great strides in our operations to ensure that hotel maintains a clean and up to date appearance. Please understand that our front desk staff do not negotiate rates because we pride ourselves on having rate integrity. Our philosphy is no suprises. What you agreed to pay either online at www.stayinwarrenton.com or via phone (540) 341-3461 is what you pay and in turn you can confidently expect that we will hold up to our end of the bargain: clean accommodations and an efficient and friendly staff. Thanks again!

Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

The Warrenton Holiday Inn Express is an outstanding facility - clean, comfortable, hospitable, and reasonable. Service is excellent and the staff is responsive, helpful, and very alert. From the moment I registered till the moment I checked out, I was made to feel like I was a very special guest. So was everyone else.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Dear Joe R.,

Thank you for mentioning us on your TripAdivsor review. We really appreciate all the positive comments you have shared. We pride ourselves on being the cleanest, most comfortable, friendly hotel in Fauquier County. We are so happy we made you feel special while staying with us. Thanks again!

Milan Patnaik

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Warrenton? Share your experiences!