“Good Deal” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Warrenton

Save Saved
You added Baymont Inn & Suites Warrenton to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Warrenton
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7379 Comfort Inn Drive, US 29, Warrenton, VA 20187 (Formerly Nuevo Inn & Suites)   |
Ranked #4 of 6 hotels in Warrenton
Warrenton
“Good Deal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

ROOMS VERY CLEAN, sufficient for a quick over night stay. People were friendly. location is great, ,breakfast was hot and tasty. Lobby clean and welcoming. ROOMS were large and filled with all the necessities, you need.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

69 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Madison, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

I read the reviews with some concern, but was very pleasantly surprised when I arrived at the hotel. Price indeed was a deciding factor for me and I was not disappointed with my stay. it's in a safe area, off Rte. 29 just north of Warrenton, but quiet.

This is an older property, but the new owners have worked very hard to improve it, and imho, it's paying off. The staff could not be nicer.

They have recently remodeled all of the rooms, flat screen TVs, new carpeting, decent linens and towels. The outdoor pool area looked very inviting.

The buffet breakfast is average, but they're working on that. The coffee, however, is excellent...it's a Flavia machine (which we had in the office where I used to work), so you brew your individual cup of coffee, tea or hot chocolate.

Definitely the best best value in the area. Go for it!

• Stayed September 2013
Lynchburg
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

The room I got wasn't worth a fraction of the price I paid. Soon as I opened the door the smell of old over powered your senses. Very old looking décor - black mold on the bathroom ceiling. If I wasn't so tired I would have complained - Not sure what the other rooms was like but the one I put in was a dump. No ifs ands or buts about it. Got a non-smoking room but the smell of smoke and old was definitely overwhelming. Free breakfast I didn't even attempt it considering how the room was I wouldn't think the breakfast would be any better. Wife did get a cup of coffee which she poured out a mile down the road. Would never stay there again and would never recommend it. Hotel needs to clean this place up if they want to stay in business.

Room Tip: View before renting.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Warrenton hotels

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

This is obviously an old Motel that was taken over and remodeled, we were sort of nervous as we approached our room, but we were pleasantly surprised when we opened the door. The room was completely redone, comfortable bed, flat screen tv, very large and comfortable bathroom, new paint and carpeting. The room was very quiet and clean. Although we did not use the pool, it was in use by several families and was in great shape. We slept well and the next morning we went to the lobby (which was also clean and nicely redone) for a great complimentary breakfast. French toast sticks, biscuits and sausage gravy, you name it. We have stayed in Warrenton several times a year for many years and paid twice as much at Holiday Inn, no more, we will stay at Nuevo from now on. I read the comments on unfinished remodeling, we saw none of this. As far as closed restaurants, again nothing. There is a Dennys and IHOP just down the street. I think you money is best spent at Nuevo for an overnight stay in Warrenton.

Room Tip: We stayed on the bottom floor opposite the pool.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
St. Marys, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

An older facility, but the staff and rooms were clean and offered items needed for stay. We were comfortable in our room and the only suggestion that I could offer would be a sit down smoking area or two for smokers. I am in my fifties, but to see my father in his late seventies sit on the curb and try to get back up was disturbing to me. For the prices and cleanliness of the facility we would probably stop back in the future.

Room Tip: Non smoking suites upstairs better suited for needs
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Buffalo, NY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

This is a former Comfort Inn (note the street address) that apparently sat vacant for a while. That's just a guess but the exterior is in pretty rough shape. It's also at the end of the access road and the other business there, a restaurant, is out of business, so the area gives off a "down on its luck" vibe. The current operators are clearly trying, though. Some nice renovations, such as big flat screen TVs. The pool looked nice, although we didn't use it (others were). Free breakfast was basic. The people are all very friendly, the rooms are good sized. Bottom line: this a decent value in an area where hotels are expensive, so if $$ is your deciding factor, go for it. But if you are put off by shabby exterior look and feel, look elsewhere.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
NJ
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here with my family during our reunion in Warrenton. I have to say, while the staff were nice, some of our family had major issues with cleanliness and working structures, myself included.

I stayed in a suite in the annex building. First, the building isn't secure. There are wires hanging out of the area by the door knob, where it looks like it used be accessible by key. That's not the case now. The stairwell was covered in dead bugs (see photo) and generally felt unclean. The vending area was also not clean at all. Our room appeared fine, but was not thoroughly ready for guests. There were towels on the counter of the bathroom and a weird stain on our comforter (see photos). When I asked for a new one, I was told I had to come get it. A few of my relatives had to switch rooms and one even had the sink in her bathroom fall off the wall. It was not a great experience and I would choose another hotel next time.

• Stayed July 2013

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Warrenton? Share your experiences!