“Our 2 night stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Warrenton

Save Saved
You added Baymont Inn & Suites Warrenton to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Warrenton
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7379 Comfort Inn Drive, US 29, Warrenton, VA 20187 (Formerly Nuevo Inn & Suites)   |
Ranked #4 of 6 hotels in Warrenton
Hoboken, New Jersey
“Our 2 night stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

My son and I had to go to Virginia for a wedding. I got a very good price on Priceline, well below the advertised rate. I was very happy with the room. I'm guessing it was one of their suites located in the building with the doors to your room on the inside of the building. Very comfortable bed, loved that the bathtub had Jacuzzi jets. Very clean room, happy that it had free WiFi. Never went and checked out the breakfast in the morning so I can't comment on that but Denny's and IHOP are a stone's throw away. It's not fancy but it worked for us! I would recommend this for anyone coming to the area. The staff was helpful checking in and out.

Room Tip: There are two different buildings, one with the doors to your room on the outside and one with the d...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Lisa A, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Warrenton, responded to this review, July 5, 2013
Dear Bravo Jamie, We would like to thank you for choosing the Nuevo Inn and Suites while visiting the Warrenton Area. I am glad to hear that you were able to take advantage of one of the many specials we run on priceline, and expedia. We strive to give our guests a memorable experience each and every visit and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

63 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Penn Laird, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

Real value for cost of the room. Room was clean with updated carpet. Had a great night sleep. I would recommend this hotel for a good value stay. Location at cross section of Route 29 and 17 making it an easy place to get in/out.

Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
The staff and management at the Nuevo Inn and Suites are glad that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Thanks for sharing your feedback!
Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

First time at this place. It was clean, beds were comfortable and the staff was friendly and helpful. Quiet even though we faced the highway and were downstairs. We'll stay there again next year for the Old Town Warrenton Festival.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Dear Edd R, We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to share your
experience with other travelers. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to our area.
Silver Springs, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

We were in town for a wedding and with other family and friends booked 5 rooms, in two different buildings, for multiple nights.

At 3 am on our last night the fire alarm went off. When we all returned to our rooms we found that two of the five rooms had bed bugs. We captured two of the bugs, took one to the office and kept the other in an empty bottle, which we still have.

Despite the 'living' proof, the hotel denies that they have bed bugs. However, two of the folks here for the wedding are professional pest control experts. One for a county-wide school system and the other owns his own business. Bed bugs are difficult to find, but easily identified when you do see them...do the research and decide if you really want to take the chance of bringing them back home with you.

Also, the security issue with the exterior doors in the isolated back building has still not been addressed. Anyone can walk into the interior hallway...the doors are unlocked day and night.

This was our second stay and needless to say our last.

That said...the hotel was reasonably clean otherwise and the staff is pleasant.

Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Lisa A, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Warrenton, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
Dear Ms. Helen W,

We want to thank you for taking the time to post your feedback from your last stay with us. We are glad to hear that you were able to interact with our pleasant staff. We do understand your concern when finding insects in your hotel room, and we want to thank you for bringing this to our attention. We did contact our local pest control company that has been a part of our preventive maintenance and they did not find any kind of infestation in the rooms. We will however continue to monitor and treat the rooms to insure there are no future problems. As you had mentioned, they are hard to find and easily can hitchhike their way in with the assistance of guests and their belongings. This can make it nearly impossible for any establishment to assure this is never an issue. With this in mind, we have and will
continue to be proactive with our maintenance, and housekeeping department to help prevent any problems now or in the future. Again thank you for your feedback.

Travelers are raving about these Warrenton hotels

Alexandria, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

The first room I had was downstairs- no phone and only one of three lightbulbs worked. They moved me to a better room- all was fine. The sheets, etc were clean, but the property itself is worn out and run down. It is not worth saving ten or twenty bucks over the 1000% better Holiday Inn. Mostly, I found the rear of the property unsafe for solo women travelers. Deserted, not many guests around and questionable locks on hallway access doors- I never found it locked to key card only access. All that said, staff was great and accommodating. I won't be back but that is only a reflection of the state of the property, not the customer service.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Lisa A, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Warrenton, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Dear Joey 213,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We are glad that you were able to experience our teams great customer service. We also want to thank you for your feedback in regards to your concern with the safety issues. Safety is also a top priority for us and we have been working closely with the ownership and maintenance to ensure that all locks are in proper working order. We would also like to share that the ownership is aware that over time age will show itself and we have our 1st phase of some property renovations scheduled to start soon. Please feel free to visit our website for latest updates. We hope to get a chance to have you as our guest in the future.

Nuevo Inn & Suites Management and Staff
Ocean City, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

I'm a US government employee, working for the US Navy. I stayed at Nuevo Inn recently based on recommendations from our assistant at work. Considering all the pressures we have at our work on keeping costs on travel low, it's a challenge to find lodging that provides a quality stay but at a cost that doesn't eat up our travel budget. I had not heard of Nuevo before, but I found the stay to be a pleasant surprise. For one, the room I got was quite spacious for rate I paid. I got a sofa and desk which was perfect and fit with the space and added to the comfort of my stay. I liked the comfy bed as well. I also get restless sleep when I travel because beds are not good. In the mornings, I had to rush off to my meetings. I expected some basic munchies but was surprised the breakfast at the hotel was beyond my expectation. I got fresh scrambled eggs... normally, when I go to hotels, I'll get bland eggs and other breakfast items. I also liked the friendliness and professionalism of everyone I met at the hotel. Next time I travel to Warrenton area again, I'll be sure to come back to this place.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Reedville, VA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

I am a travel nurse and have stayed at the Inn approx. 3 days a week for the past month. The staff is friendly and accommodating. It has been quiet enough I am able to sleep during the day which is a must. The location is close to amenities but yet separate enough you can walk your dog in the back of the hotel and it is plenty of room for my lab to run around.

Room Tip: Staying on the back of the hotel is quieter and better if you have your dog with you.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Warrenton? Share your experiences!