“Great value for my stay considering I'm a federal employee with cost constraints.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Warrenton

Save Saved
You added Baymont Inn & Suites Warrenton to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Warrenton
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7379 Comfort Inn Drive, US 29, Warrenton, VA 20187 (Formerly Nuevo Inn & Suites)   |
Ranked #4 of 6 hotels in Warrenton
Ocean City, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

I'm a US government employee, working for the US Navy. I stayed at Nuevo Inn recently based on recommendations from our assistant at work. Considering all the pressures we have at our work on keeping costs on travel low, it's a challenge to find lodging that provides a quality stay but at a cost that doesn't eat up our travel budget. I had not heard of Nuevo before, but I found the stay to be a pleasant surprise. For one, the room I got was quite spacious for rate I paid. I got a sofa and desk which was perfect and fit with the space and added to the comfort of my stay. I liked the comfy bed as well. I also get restless sleep when I travel because beds are not good. In the mornings, I had to rush off to my meetings. I expected some basic munchies but was surprised the breakfast at the hotel was beyond my expectation. I got fresh scrambled eggs... normally, when I go to hotels, I'll get bland eggs and other breakfast items. I also liked the friendliness and professionalism of everyone I met at the hotel. Next time I travel to Warrenton area again, I'll be sure to come back to this place.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

63 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Reedville, VA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

I am a travel nurse and have stayed at the Inn approx. 3 days a week for the past month. The staff is friendly and accommodating. It has been quiet enough I am able to sleep during the day which is a must. The location is close to amenities but yet separate enough you can walk your dog in the back of the hotel and it is plenty of room for my lab to run around.

Room Tip: Staying on the back of the hotel is quieter and better if you have your dog with you.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Chase, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

I will stay here again! Very nice! We were here for a Field Trial Event with our dog. The hotel was dog friendly which I truly appreciated. Our room was large with a king sized bed, refrigerator and microwave. Thank you for excellent service.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Lisa A, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Warrenton, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Dear Larry and Brenda,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay at Nuevo Inn and Suites. We are so glad your experience was enjoyable!

We are so happy to have you as our guest and look forward to seeing you again!
Newark, Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

I'm not usually the type of person who writes reviews, however, I feel the need to share with you my recent experience at the Nuevo Inn & Suites in Warrenton, VA. My company usually puts me up at some "posh" joint that costs an arm and a leg when I travel for business. This trip was during the weekend as I was passing through the area and I decided to try this hotel. Upon checking in, I was greeted with a smile and I felt like home when I entered the lobby. Staff was very friendly during my entire visit. Breakfast in the morning was comparable if not a little better to the hotels I have stayed at in the past. Overall, I highly recommend this hotel, their service was impeccable, breakfast & price were very compatable & I plan on revisiting the Nuevo Inn & Suites again in the future.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Dear Misha,

Thank you so much for your review of Nuevo Inn and Suites. I am pleased to hear you felt as though you were home when you walked through our doors! This is the goal we shoot for with each and every guest!

Thank you again for staying with Nuevo Inn and Suites! We look forward to seeing you again in the future!
Redwood City, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

i've stayed at all sorts of hotels. seldom have i come across a place that has such warm and friendly staff that goes out of their way to make sure you are happy and comfortable. i frequently come to the Warrenton, VA area for business trips. i've tried staying at hotels in the area, but once i stayed at this place, I don't go anywhere else. they went above and beyond my expectation. the biggest reason is the staff which always treats you with responsiveness, friendliness and attention to the details. i found it surprising how they kept following up with me on every little thing in making sure i was comfortable. best part of it all is the low cost compared to what you get.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear Ethan,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of your stay with us. As always, Nuevo Inn and Suites aims to please each and every guest.

We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for making us your home away from home!
Clarendon, North Carolina, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

very clean, service was great would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a relaxing stay
at a very reasonable price would stay here every time i go to warrenton. close to a number of restaraunts and enterainment. could use larger cups for the coffee, but other wise the stay was
beyond my expectations and definetly worth the money

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Lisa A, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Warrenton, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Dear Billy J,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. We work each day to ensure our guests have the best experience possible!!

Also, we are in the process of ordering larger coffee cups!!

Thank you again for staying with Nuevo Inn and Suites! We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Lisa Artenian
Allentown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Had to stay in the area for a few nights for business and found myself at the Nuevo. Nice property that has a little bit to offer to all types of travelers. I was in the back building executive I believe that was smoke free and didnt see any pets. Had a nice room with modern look and very large bathroom. Did see someone walking a dog so it seems the other building will allow pets and smoking. You can get the best of both here without any inconvenience.

Room Tip: The executive building in the back seems to be more modern ask for that when making reservations.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear PA Traveler,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We are glad you noticed that we offer an executive area that does not allow for animals. We really do offer the best of both worlds for travelers!

We look forward to seeing you again!

Lisa Artenian

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Warrenton? Share your experiences!