“Frequent stays” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Nuevo Inn & Suites

Orbitz.com Expedia.com
Nuevo Inn & Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7379 Comfort Inn Drive, US 29, Warrenton, VA 20187 (Formerly Comfort Inn Warrenton)   |
Ranked #4 of 6 hotels in Warrenton
Reedville, VA
“Frequent stays”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

I am a travel nurse and have stayed at the Inn approx. 3 days a week for the past month. The staff is friendly and accommodating. It has been quiet enough I am able to sleep during the day which is a must. The location is close to amenities but yet separate enough you can walk your dog in the back of the hotel and it is plenty of room for my lab to run around.

Room Tip: Staying on the back of the hotel is quieter and better if you have your dog with you.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

61 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Chase, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

I will stay here again! Very nice! We were here for a Field Trial Event with our dog. The hotel was dog friendly which I truly appreciated. Our room was large with a king sized bed, refrigerator and microwave. Thank you for excellent service.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dear Larry and Brenda,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay at Nuevo Inn and Suites. We are so glad your experience was enjoyable!

We are so happy to have you as our guest and look forward to seeing you again!
Newark, Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

I'm not usually the type of person who writes reviews, however, I feel the need to share with you my recent experience at the Nuevo Inn & Suites in Warrenton, VA. My company usually puts me up at some "posh" joint that costs an arm and a leg when I travel for business. This trip was during the weekend as I was passing through the area and I decided to try this hotel. Upon checking in, I was greeted with a smile and I felt like home when I entered the lobby. Staff was very friendly during my entire visit. Breakfast in the morning was comparable if not a little better to the hotels I have stayed at in the past. Overall, I highly recommend this hotel, their service was impeccable, breakfast & price were very compatable & I plan on revisiting the Nuevo Inn & Suites again in the future.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Dear Misha,

Thank you so much for your review of Nuevo Inn and Suites. I am pleased to hear you felt as though you were home when you walked through our doors! This is the goal we shoot for with each and every guest!

Thank you again for staying with Nuevo Inn and Suites! We look forward to seeing you again in the future!
Redwood City, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

i've stayed at all sorts of hotels. seldom have i come across a place that has such warm and friendly staff that goes out of their way to make sure you are happy and comfortable. i frequently come to the Warrenton, VA area for business trips. i've tried staying at hotels in the area, but once i stayed at this place, I don't go anywhere else. they went above and beyond my expectation. the biggest reason is the staff which always treats you with responsiveness, friendliness and attention to the details. i found it surprising how they kept following up with me on every little thing in making sure i was comfortable. best part of it all is the low cost compared to what you get.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear Ethan,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of your stay with us. As always, Nuevo Inn and Suites aims to please each and every guest.

We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for making us your home away from home!
Clarendon, North Carolina, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

very clean, service was great would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a relaxing stay
at a very reasonable price would stay here every time i go to warrenton. close to a number of restaraunts and enterainment. could use larger cups for the coffee, but other wise the stay was
beyond my expectations and definetly worth the money

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear Billy J,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. We work each day to ensure our guests have the best experience possible!!

Also, we are in the process of ordering larger coffee cups!!

Thank you again for staying with Nuevo Inn and Suites! We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Lisa Artenian
Allentown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Had to stay in the area for a few nights for business and found myself at the Nuevo. Nice property that has a little bit to offer to all types of travelers. I was in the back building executive I believe that was smoke free and didnt see any pets. Had a nice room with modern look and very large bathroom. Did see someone walking a dog so it seems the other building will allow pets and smoking. You can get the best of both here without any inconvenience.

Room Tip: The executive building in the back seems to be more modern ask for that when making reservations.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear PA Traveler,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We are glad you noticed that we offer an executive area that does not allow for animals. We really do offer the best of both worlds for travelers!

We look forward to seeing you again!

Lisa Artenian
Manassas Park
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

After our house burned down, the Red Cross put us in this hotel for 3 days. The staff organized donations of clothing for us, and washed everything of ours, including all the blankets we had grabbed from our burning home, since it was about 15 degrees outside.
Some construction workers staying here overheard the staff talking about our situation, and offered to pay for us to stay another week in the hotel's kitchenette rooms. With 13 children, we would have trouble fitting into two of them, so the hotel gave us a third room free of charge!
The staff were so incredibly kind to us during this crisis, and James at the front desk even wrote a sweet note and gave us gifts.
Amazingly good people here!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Dear Manassasparkmomof12,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. Nuevo Inn and Suites prides itself on being part of a community! We try our hardest to give back as much as possible. We wish your family the best in the future and look forward to seeing you again!

Lisa Artenian and the Nuevo Inn and Suites Staff

Been to Nuevo Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!