“Clean, quiet Hotel.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Warrenton

Save Saved
You added Baymont Inn & Suites Warrenton to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Warrenton
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7379 Comfort Inn Drive, US 29, Warrenton, VA 20187 (Formerly Nuevo Inn & Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 3, Save 20%
Ranked #4 of 6 hotels in Warrenton
Landenberg, PA
“Clean, quiet Hotel.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Good sized room; clean; quiet; plenty of parking space. Friendly staff and good, light breakfast. Easy to find from main highway.
Small pool in courtyard (when the weather warms-up!). Reccommended for family or business stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Lisa A, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Warrenton, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Dear 7catspeople,

We are glad you enjoyed your stay at Nuevo Inn and Suites! Thank you for your kind review. We hope to see you back in the summer to enjoy our pool!!

Best regards,

Lisa Artenian

72 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
chocodilet
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

I was traveling in December visiting some family and happen to be around the Warrington area and decided to stay. My stay was quite comfortable, staff was very friendly, and breakfast was good. I thank the desk clerk for going the extra mile and helping me with directions.

Keep up the good work!!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Mirita D, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Warrenton, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so proud of the team we have here and that you were able to see it. We work very hard to make sure that all our guests get the very best of service. I will be sure to share your comments with our staff. Thank you again.
Camp Hill
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

Trip Advisor reviews were uneven and AAA gave it 3 red crowns but there it was along my way when I was ready to stop. The staff was polite but not overly friendly. The room was ok but expensive for its quality. Some of the furniture was quite worn. Quite isolated if you want restaurants.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Mirita D, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Warrenton, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. I am sorry to hear that our Front Desk was not overly friendly and am very surprised. Many of our guests comment on how accommodating they are and I have always been rather proud of that.
We will be doing some renovations this year so I do hope you will give us another chance in the future.
Wishing you the best New Year! Thank you for staying with us.
York, PA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

Room was very, very dated and in dire need of repairs. Shower head was not working properly and had very little water pressure to shower with. Also, the thermostat on the heater was not functioning and we had to constantly get up during the night to turn the fan off and on since we could not control the temperature or the fan speed, which made the room very uncomfortable. Also, the door to our room was not secure and we had to use the chain and bolt to ensure our safety.The free breakfast was not even worth being free. All tables were severly uneven and you could not even sit your coffee on the table without it spilling. The coffee was cold and had to be microwaved, and there was no cream for the coffee, just skim milk. The breakfast food they sat out was undesireable. We then informed the manager at check out of all of these issues, and she was very unconcerned about our problems, shrugging her shoulders and asking if we wanted to keep the charges on our credit card. Her lack of concern for our problems was frustrating, as we would have at least wanted a manager to feign some caring for the issues we encountered there. Our GPS led us to this place telling us it was a Comfort Inn. The staff there informed us they could not be a Comfort Inn because of not having an elevator, which was a requirment of Comfort Inns with this type of facility. The antiquated rooms, non-functioning heating system, and shower issues we can overcome. The lack of concern from the manager and staff was untolerable and unacceptable.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Mirita D, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Warrenton, responded to this review, December 18, 2012
Dear Guest,

I am really sorry that you walked away from our hotel with that impression. That is not how I remember it. Truth is that no one cares more our property than I do and I do take very personally when things go wrong. We did have a delivery delay on our breakfast bar items a while back which I assume to be the same time frame as your stay. This rarely happens but unfortunately you were here when it did.
Any time a guest complains about a maintenance issue, that room is automatically taken off our inventory until it is repaired. This is our procedure & policy. We realize that we are older which causes us to work even harder to make sure that everything is the best it can be for all our guests.
Again, I am truly sorry that you had a bad experience with us but this will only help to make us more aware of the areas we need to improve in.

Travelers are raving about these Warrenton hotels

Haines City, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

We stayed one night passing thru on vacation. Our room was in the annex in the back of the property, where there was no sign of smoking or pets. Although the outside stairway could use a good power wash because of insects, the room was very clean and comfortable. The staff was very courteous and the breakfast was more than adequate. It is obvious that they are trying to please their guests, and we are happy to report that they pleased us!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Mirita D, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Warrenton, responded to this review, September 25, 2012
Thank you so much for your response. As soon as I became aware that there was a bugs were trying to get in, due to cold, I had them power washed that day. I am proud to say that we have already come a long way from what we were before. Thank you again for staying with us!
Chicago, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

DO NOT STAY HERE. Unfortunately this was the only hotel left with availability in Warrenton to block rooms for my wedding guests, even calling seven months ahead of time. This was by far the most stressful part of my entire wedding. What an embarrassment. Extremely unprofessional, dirty, unorganized...one of my guests even found a dirty pair of underwear hanging in the closet! It seems like the only thing they are on top of in this place is apologizing (see below).

After working in the hotel industry for over ten years, it is clear to me that there is a complete lack of communication among the management and staff, and a whole lot of finger pointing and making excuses instead of coming up with solid solutions. Really, I could go on forever. I hope for your sake you do not have to deal with these people when planning your wedding. Save yourself the headache and embarrassment and go elsewhere.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Mirita D, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Warrenton, responded to this review, September 23, 2012
We are truly sorry that your stay with us was not the best. We were sold out and yes, very shorthanded due to three housekeepers quitting because they were expected to work that weekend. Mandatory staff for this weekend, no exceptions.
We have since rehired and the situation has been resolved.
VA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

For what this place charges, you should expect more. Breakfast one morning eggs and decent. Next morning no coffee --either regular or decaf, no eggs, mealy apples, no instant oatmeal. Housekeeping: had to chase them to get towels. Holiday Inn Express much better. Unfortunately not a whole lot of choices in Warrenton. Next time I'll book earlier and stay somewhere else.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Mirita D, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Warrenton, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
Dear Guest,

I am so sorry to hear that your stay with us was not a good one. Our breakfast bar hostess up and quit on us without notice. Front Desk tried to keep an eye on it but they had 80 checkouts that day and I was not notified about what had happened until they had a chance to call me. I am truly sorry!

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Warrenton? Share your experiences!