“Great stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Warrenton
delmar, United States
“Great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

Hotel very clean and the staff was very helpful with local attractions and things to do, large and very comfortable rooms. The breakfast was wonderful and lots to choose from. The location was great for the touring. One of the best hotels I have stayed in in recent months. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Greenwich, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

During my stay at the Hampton the early morning front desk clerk opened the pool early each morning for me so I could run then finish my workout with a swim. This extra service is normal at this Hampton property

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Richmond, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

I felt like when I walked into my room I had come in just behind the cleaning crew. The room smelled and looked incredibly fresh and the foyer floor and bathroom were spotless. The hotel was very quite and the location was convenient to downtown, restaurants, and Route 17/29. I did not use the business center, but peeked in and saw it was well-equipped. Should have brought a bathing suit for the indoor pool!

Staff was courteous, greeted me as a Hilton Honors member. Breakfast was standard Hampton Inn, but good and well stocked.

Will stay here again.

Charlottesville, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

like all of the Hampton Inns I've stayed at in the past, the mattress was very comfortable and the accomodations, and breakfast was good. Only exception was the refridgerator which was so loud tha I had to turn up the TV, and when sleeping nearly had to go unplug it.

Akron, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

If you are here to stay the night, the Hampton Inn is very comfortable and a great value. However, if you are here to work, bring your own laptop because the computers in their business center are ancient and poorly maintained. Also know that their wi-fi isn't rocket fast.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Orlando, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

I stayed at the Hampton Inn Warrenton for a 5th time and was again so pleased with my stay. The hotel is charming, clean, the staff is so helpful and friendly. One of my favorite places to stay when I visit Virginia. All 5 times was for a business trip to attend the Virginia Gold Cup. I definitely will continue to book at this hotel

Foster City, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

We originally stayed here due to the great reviews, but we never expected it to be even better than we thought. When we arrived, there was only one crib in our room (we have 2 kids that need to sleep in cribs), so we mentioned our concern to the manager and he took it upon himself to go out at 10:30PM to Walmart and BUY another crib for us. It was just amazing. The room was spotless as well and the bedding was super-clean. The mattresses were a tad bouncy for my taste, but still very comfortable. I had no problem sleeping, except for my screaming kid ;). The complimentary breakfast was GREAT and much more than you get at similar places. I'd come back here in a heartbeat.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Warrenton? Share your experiences!