“Excellent Hampton Inn - A top property” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
2x Points Offer
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Warrenton
Potsdam, New York
“Excellent Hampton Inn - A top property”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

The Hampton Inn - Warrenton VA is one of the best appointed and maintained of the many my wife and I have stayed in across the USA in the past year. During our visit in early April 2013m the registration staff were as helpful and friendly as any we've encountered; the room was in perfect condition, the fitness facility was outstanding - all top-of-the-line equipment, great complementary breakfast, good location, and competitively priced. This is a good one!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Marion, Iowa, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

As soon as I walked in the door I felt at home with the friendly staff (Becky). The facility was very nicely decorated and was clean. The room was generous in size with lots of lighting options and the bathroom was very nice. The breakfast was Hilton's avg breakfast but I must say it was so nice to get fresh warm biscuits and the cut up fruit was very nice. They treat their gold/diamond members extremely well here which is not always the case. I used the laundry facility and it was reasonable and clean. I will definitely stay here again. The reception staff was very help giving area directions. Becky - you are an absolute jewel to this facility.

Room Tip: I had a room with someone next to be that was in and out alot and the doors slam shut with a bang...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

The staff here was incredible! Everyone that we encountered was extremely polite and helpful. We were coming in for a wedding and they helped me get around the hectic traffic of northern Virginia. The complementary breakfast was a great amenity to have. The had both hot and cold items on the buffet every day.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Augusta, Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

My husband and I traveled from Maine to S. Carolina last week. We stayed in 3 different Hampton Inn's in our travels. The Warrenton Hampton Inn was, by far, the best one! The staff was friendly, the rooms were clean, the bed comfortable and the breakfast was wonderful. We will stay here again if we visit the area again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Norfolk, VA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I stayed for 2 nights while this hotel was packed with locals who had no power. They had just been hit with a big snow storm, and the surrounding towns had no electricity. The two girls at the front desk were friendly & professional, and my room (518) was clean and well stocked with amenities. I had a room with 2 queen beds, and 1 bed felt lumpy (not their usual standard!), so I slept in the other bed the next night. The mini fridge was rather loud & didn't keep things cool, but everything else was wonderful! Very clean room and linens, nice selection of pillows, nice shampoo, conditioner, mouthwash, shower gel, etc, and plenty of coffee packets for the single serve coffee maker. The complimentary breakfast wasn't great, probably because the hotel was at full capacity, but the buffet servers tried to keep up with the demand. The hotel is centrally located, very close to Wawa, restaurants and shopping. Request a room on an upper floor & away from elevators and ice machine, and you'll have a quiet, relaxing time! Room 518 fits the bill!

Room Tip: My room was on the front of the hotel in the middle, and it was very quiet. 5th floor is high enough...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Virginia Beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

The hotel and room were clean and lovely. The room had a very fresh, pleasant smell. I had a very minor problem with the hair dryer which was resolved VERY quickly. The staff was outstanding. I also enjoyed the breakfast buffet. Overall I was very pleased.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Conyers, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

My wife and I visited Warrenton and the Hampton last week for one night. We were extremely pleased with all aspects of our stay. The staff was very friendly and accommodating as we checked in very early in the day. Our room was large with a very comfortable bed. Actually the room was nicer than most of the ‘high dollar’ hotels that I frequent for business. The room was notably clean. Actually, the hotel itself could be described extremely clean. The water pressure and hot water controls in the shower were nice as well. That is always a plus for my hotel ratings.

The location was convenient to everything that we needed. The chain restaurants are real close – not a fan there – try one of the local restaurants in the old-town area. I have not stayed in many Hamptons, but this experience has made me more likely to stay in one in the future.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warrenton
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Warrenton
Value Place Gainesville
Value Place Gainesville
#1 of 2 in Gainesville
4.5 of 5 stars 20 reviews

Been to Hampton Inn Warrenton? Share your experiences!