“Great one night stay.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 6 hotels in Warrenton
Conyers, Georgia
“Great one night stay.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

My wife and I visited Warrenton and the Hampton last week for one night. We were extremely pleased with all aspects of our stay. The staff was very friendly and accommodating as we checked in very early in the day. Our room was large with a very comfortable bed. Actually the room was nicer than most of the ‘high dollar’ hotels that I frequent for business. The room was notably clean. Actually, the hotel itself could be described extremely clean. The water pressure and hot water controls in the shower were nice as well. That is always a plus for my hotel ratings.

The location was convenient to everything that we needed. The chain restaurants are real close – not a fan there – try one of the local restaurants in the old-town area. I have not stayed in many Hamptons, but this experience has made me more likely to stay in one in the future.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

188 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Louisville, Kentucky
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

We always stay at Hampton Inns. This one has updated their public areas and it all looks good. It has standard Hampton Inn rooms which are always spotlessly clean, reliable and comfortable. The already cooked oatmeal is especially appreciated but the breakfast was not quite up to normal - no hard boiled eggs, fruit tired. We will definitely stay here again. Just be aware this isn't a tip top Hampton Inn. (For that see Bryant AK, Sarasota FL and Chattanooga TN). But if you come to Warrenton, this is still the best in town.

• Stayed March 2013
James M, Owner at Hampton Inn Warrenton, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Thank you for your recent stay with us. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed our updated lobby and I'm sure our housekeepers will be happy their work is appreciated. It's unfortunate that our breakfast was not up to the standards we expect during your stay and for this I apologize. I will speak to our kitchen staff to ensure that we maintain a variety of high quality items for the entirety of our breakfast service.

James G. Merritt
GM/Owner
New York City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Our stay at this Hampton Inn was wonderful! The staff goes out of their way to really make you feel at home. We did not expect that at all. It just adds a personal touch to our stay when they greet you and ask if you would like to help yourself to (free) coffee or tea before you head out the lobby! Did I mention there is free coffee and tea on your way out?? The room was very clean - from the carpet, to the linens, to the bathroom. Everything look well-kept and fresh. We didn't get a chance to dip in the pool as there were many kids in there, but no biggie, always a next time!
The most memorable part of this trip? We missed the complimentary breakfast by 5 minutes but they let us help ourselves anyway!! Truly makes the customer feel like they come first. Thank you for that!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Dayton, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

I always prefer a Hampton when I am paying :-) The quality and value are excellant. I always stay at Hampton Inns if I have a choice because I am never disappointed. As a previous reviewer stated (betsnow), "This particular Hampton stands out to me as one of the best. The primary reason why is the staff. The staff at this Hampton is incredibly friendly, welcoming and helpful. In terms of the facility - it is a lovely hotel, and exactly what you expect when you stay at the Hampton.... The rooms are clean and comfortable, and the breakfast is the usual layout (full breakfast) and is a great deal for being complimentary." Hate to have to quote "Betsnow" but she said everything I would have said exactly:-) I would only add that it's location is great too. Easy access into Old Town, and plenty of good restaurants and shopping very close by.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Lynchburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

I had not stayed at this hotel since it's renovation (maybe 7 years ago?) but Greg, the manager and Peggy (if not the assistant manager, she should be) remembered me and treated me like returning royalty. A true home away from home!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Vail, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

This is the second stay I have had this this Hampton - both of which have been 4/5 nights respectively. I have to say, I generally always stay at Hamptons and I travel quite a bit for work on top of staying at Hampton when I can for leisure. This particular Hampton ALWAYS stands out to me as one of the best. The primary reason why is the staff. The staff at this Hampton is incredibly friendly, welcoming and helpful.

In terms of the facility - it is a lovely hotel, and exactly what you expect when you stay at the Hampton. They have a nice indoor heated pool that we took advantage of this trip. The rooms are clean and comfortable, and the breakfast is the usual layout (full breakfast) and is a great deal for being complimentary. I also took advantage of the fitness room this trip - it is nicer than many Hamptons I have stayed at. It has very 'new looking' gym level equipment -- recumbent bike, elliptical and two treadmills, as well as yoga mats and some small free weights.

A couple of times, I have considered staying at the Hampton in Gainseville approximately 10-11 miles away as their rates are generally 30 dollars a night less BUT I don't think they provide the same homey atmosphere and incredible level of service that this Hampton does. (plus I understand there is crazy construction and a train that runs by the Gainseville Hampton)

I highly recommend this hotel, and will probably always stay at this location when I visit my folks in Warrenton.

Room Tip: There really are no bad rooms at this Hampton, nice quiet location
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Florence, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

This is a relatively recently remodeled Hampton Inn and was inviting with a well-lit parking lot. It was immaculately clean and the room we had was roomy. The only complaint I have is the height Hampton Inn has decided to put its vanities at. I am 5'7" and felt the sink was way too high to comfortably wash my face in. I am not sure what you would do with children who needed to brush their teeth as there is no step-stool for them to stand on. The free buffet style breakfast offered was good and there was a very nice sized dining area so that everyone could sit comfortably. We will stay here when traveling through again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Hampton Inn Warrenton? Share your experiences!