“Warm Spirit Spa? Will Travel.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Spas
Attraction Details
San Francisco, California
“Warm Spirit Spa? Will Travel.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

I started going to Warm Spirit Spa almost 8 years ago when I was in high school playing multiple sports, and combating chronic abdominal pain and perpetual tension headaches. I first went in an effort to find a pain management alternative to pain medication and was sold after my first massage. They pay so much attention to each client's individual needs that you can't help but leave there feeling like a new person. No doctor I had seen approached my circumstances with the concern, attentiveness, and resolve as the massage therapists here.

I have stopped needing the pain management but have continued to come to Warm Spirit Spa for total body wellness and will continue to do so - putting to practice many of the relaxation techniques they integrate into each appointment. I just moved to California, but Warm Spirit Spa will remain at the top of my hit list when I travel back East!

Visited September 2013

Hot Springs, Virginia, United States
“Phenomenal spa for total relaxation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

I have been going to The Warm Spirits Spa for over 5 years now and I always leave feeling completely relaxed and rejuvenated. Linda has the most therapeutic products AND they are always organic! This cozy little spa is one of my favorite places to escape from any stress that comes my way.

Visited October 2013
Winchester, Virginia
22 attraction reviews
“Four ladies were relaxed after a visit to this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

A very small massage spa. Wonderful ambience and two nice therapists. Make sure to make reservations.

Visited September 2013