“WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY WEEKEND” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Warm Springs Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Warm Springs
Warm Springs Inn
You added Warm Springs Inn to your Saves list
12968 Sam Snead Highway, Warm Springs, VA 24484   |
Ranked #3 of 5 Warm Springs B&B and Inns
Glen Allen, Virginia
“WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY WEEKEND”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

My best friend and I celebrated my 70th birthday at this wonderful rustic inn. Everything was perfect. Very clean and friendly service, comfortable beds. Beautiful country view just steps away from the Jefferson Baths. Tricia and Peter work hard to make you feel welcome. Down home hospitality, felt like part of the family. After soaking in the baths we sat on the porch of the main building and was served tea and cookies. Tricia showed us pictures of the main building and sheriff's house as they appeared in the 1800's and 1900's and told us the history of the inn. Dinner in the main house (originally the courthouse) was excellent. Entertainment on Saturday was very good. Free wine with dinner as a birthday gift. Hated to leave. Just 2 miles from the Garth Newel Music Center. Will definitely come again. Great place to stay if you want to relieve the stresses of every day life. Thank you Tricia and Peter for a memorable 70th birtday!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

We had dinner at the Warm Springs Inn before going to a concert at Garth Newel. We thought the concert was going to be the highlight of the evening but the dinner at Warm Springs Inn was the real winner. Al four of us had something different and all of us thoroughly enjoyed our meals. I don't think there was one disappointing thing - the food was great, the service was excellent, the surroundings were lovely, and the price was reasonable. What more could you ask?!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Winchester, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Four of us had dinner at The Warm springs Inn to celebrate birthdays. Great menu, wine choice, service, presentation and delicious. Had the fried green tomatoes and the catfish...Delicious...Highly recommended.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Hot Springs, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

Dining at the Warm Springs Inn Restaurant was a delicious experience.
The presentation of the dinner was beautiful and everything was very
tasty. Service is quick and friendly. If you want to have an enjoyable
evening dining out, I highly recommend The Restaurant at the Warm Springs Inn.

Room Tip: Sorry, we only ate in their Restaurant
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Virginia Beach, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

A friend recommended this inn. I only stayed overnight. My minimum standards for a room - a good bed and some heat/cooling. I didn't even get that. My room was cold, cold, cold. I sleep at about 65 Degrees at home, so I'm no wuss. I didn't find the space heater until morning, and I probably wouldn't have used it anyway since it looked about 50 years old. The bed was probably also 50 years old, and had no support at all. The comforter on the bed looked 70's vintage. I couldn't sleep between the cold and the imagined cooties in the ancient comforter. I would've been better at a Motel 6. Never again! The place wasn't overbooked, so why don't they give folks the nice rooms first! The location is great (right across from the Jefferson Pools), but the accommodations are awful.

Room Tip: some of the other reviews mention renovated room. I'd be sure to pin the owners down and make s...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Wilmington, Delaware
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

Our room was very clean and the views were spectacular. Warm Springs Inn is located directly across from the Jefferson Pools, which is a must experience. Breakfast was delicious, and our Innkeeper, Ginger, was extremely friendly and helpful with all of our questions. If you are looking for a reasonably priced inn situated in a beautiful location, the Warm Springs Inn is for you. If you are expecting the accommodations of The Homestead, then you should go there.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

We stayed here in February. It was terrible. It was very cold, no one was around to check us in, we had to walk around and look for some help. but the worst part were the rodents. I counted 8 and they danced around the room, all night, going in and out of all of our luggage and shopping bags, running over us in the bed, it was a nightmare. I work up my 85 year old mother at 1:30 Am and packed to leave, I couldn't stay there one more minute. they refused to refund the next night 's stay, I didn't ask for a refund for the night we left. It wasn't cheap either
And of course they claimed they don't have mice. HA ! the only decent place to stay in Hot Springs is the Homestead, but you will pay dearly for the piece of mind.

Room Tip: don't Be fooled by the charming exterior, keep driving!
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family

Been to Warm Springs Inn? Share your experiences!