“Awesome New Color!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Best Body Company

The Best Body Company
19th Street and Cypress Avenue, Virginia Beach, VA (Northeast Virginia Beach)
757- 428-2639
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: The Best Body Co has been serving the Tidewater community since 1995, and we are very proud of the quality we offer. We are an Aveda Concept Salon and DaySpa with a therapeutic bodywork studio located, just a few blocks from the Oceanfront at 19th Street and Cypress Avenue – a part of the Wareing’s Gym family of shops. We offer a full range of salon services, day spa treatments and a wellness clinic to make sure you feel and look your best from the inside out.
Norfolk, Virginia
“Awesome New Color!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

I just love my new color! I decided to go darker for the fall and took Natalie's suggestion for color. While my color was processing, she gave me a really nice hand and arm massage that helped make my day and experience. My huband loves it and I get so many compliments (I love that I keep getting told that I look younger)! The staff is so nice and the aroma's that greet you just make you relax!

Visited September 2012
BestBodyCo, General Manager at The Best Body Company, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
We're pleased you had a ZEN salon experience and a happy hubby is a great compliment to our team also. Bring him in for a couples massge too!.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
“Awesome Massage - highly recommended!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

My wife wanted to pamper me a bit on our vacation here at Virginia Beach...so she told me to get a massage. I checked a lot of reviews from a lot of different day spas around the Virginia Beach area...and finally settled on The Best Body Co....and I'M SO GLAD I GOT MY MASSAGE HERE....they are very professional...the facility is very classy and clean...and I felt very pampered!

Thank you very much Erin Broody for the wonderful massage!

Visited September 2012
BestBodyCo, Guest Relations Manager at The Best Body Company, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Dear Kenny T,
We really appreciate the rave review!! Thank you for relaxing with the Best Body Company on your vacaction, we look forward to seeing you soon! :)
Manassas
“Couples Massage Extraordinary”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

WOW. My husband and I went to Virginia Beach to celebrate our anniversary of 34 years. We thoroughly enjoyed a couples massage, thank you Jennifer and Nate. From the minute we arrived we were acknowledged, greeted, engaged and offered a wonderful cup of tea. The swedish massage and reflexology was superb. The setting was comfortable and soothing. The best hour and a half I spent in years. I highly recommend

Visited August 2012
Clifton Park, New York
“Couples Massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

I took my girlfriend here for our 5 yr anniversary to get a couples massage. The staff was great. It was a very relaxing atmosphere and I learned a little while I was there.

Visited July 2012
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“A Therapeutic Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

My Girlfriend and I went in for a massage and to relax. Needless to say, the staff was enjoyable, respectable, and overly pleasant. I've been to only a few spas, though I do consider this particular one a commendable get-away from a stressful work week.

Visited June 2012