“Best Dessert of my Life” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mojito Cafe

Mojito Cafe
300 28th St, Virginia Beach, VA 23451-3034 (Northeast Virginia Beach)
757-233-6855
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 1,256 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Northeast Virginia Beach
Seattle, Washington
“Best Dessert of my Life”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

No exaggerations, if I could have one dessert for the rest of my life, it'd be from the Mojito Cafe. The special when I was there was basically churros, stuffed with cheesecake and bananas.... with hot caramel sauce on top of this madness. Perfection. Best I've ever had by a mile, I'd kill to learn how to make it at home. That aside the food is also very very good, and of course, so are the mojitos! If you're in Virginia Beach you must check this place out! It's small inside, so come early, but enjoy the cute atmosphere and (even better!) the reasonable prices! I'll be back (likely for multiple meals) if I'm ever back to Virginia Beach.

Note: it's closed Mondays and only open for lunch weekends!

Visited July 2013

“A must!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

This was a great restaurant, small but wonderful Excellent atmosphere, service was outstanding. Honestly was served by the owner! Very accommodating. I recommend to all!

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Westchester County, New York
“Salsa on over…”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

Small but powerful. The only thing I could criticize is the spazzy Cuban music, appropriate, but with such a hyperactive beat it makes relaxing difficult.
The waitstaff was excellent. They attended to our every need. When we ordered second entrees, (my son and I were famished) they rolled with it. They turn out lots of food and happy customers from a tiny location. Go. Uniquely good.

Memphis
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

Very friendly and excellent food. It was small and busy but if the weather permits there is a deck. 2 blocks from beach

Visited December 2013
“Very small restaurant; call ahead!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

The food was yummy. I recommend the maduros, the empanadas, the Mojitos and the Palma Louca beer from Brazil! The beans were soft and tasty. Hubby had the ropa vieja and definitely enjoyed it. But call ahead because there were probably only 6 seats at their tiny bar area and approximately 12 tables at the most. I very much enjoyed that they were literally a 5 minute walk from the Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront.

• Visited November 2013