“Hold your informal gathering HERE!” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Keagan's Irish Pub & Restaurant

Keagan's Irish Pub & Restaurant
market street, Virginia Beach, VA 23434 (Northwest Virginia Beach)
757) 961-4432
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Northwest Virginia Beach
Chesapeake
“Hold your informal gathering HERE!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Very accommodating to large groups. Great specials, loves educators...nice atmosphere! And the good food ain't bad. We always get appetizers. Park across the street if you get there early parking fills up fast

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Atlanta, Georgia
“Sports bar, not an Irish pub”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

This may be a good place to watch sports and drink beer (many varieties on draft), but the food was only average. The waitresses wear tiny kilts and tight tops, so the atmosphere is certainly more aimed at the sports bar crowd than families. Plus, despite there being a separate smoking area behind closed doors, cigarette smoke smell permeates the dining area.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Dead fly in salad”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

I ordered a salad and got about 1/4 through my meal before discovering a dead fly on a leaf of spinach. The waitress brought it back to the manager who came out and apologized, but did not offer me a new meal. He said that the spinach comes in fresh, so the fly probably got stuck between two leaves. This seemed to me like he was telling me they don't wash it. He did take the salad off of my bill. He offered me dessert, but I did not accept, as I ordered my food looking for a light meal, not an indulgent sugary snack. I left the restaurant still hungry, quite dissatisfied and rather disgusted.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Norfolk, Virginia
“Good Food, poor service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

We have been to this restaurant a few times. They have magnificent specials all week. On Mondays all burgers are half off. That's a deal!! I like the atmosphere. The She Crab soup is very good. The service is poor.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Reisterstown, Maryland
“Poor Irish Food / Bad Service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

My wife n I tried this place and very unhappy! Wife ordered a reubin and it was all Fat with awful fries, I ordered a Monte which was ok with a raspberry sauce with a whiskey kick yum.

The service was slow around the whole restaurant and the bar patrons had the worst gas anyone have smelt.

We would try the place again.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere