This hotel in centrally located in the southside of the Hampton Roads area. Convenient for all of Virginia Beach, Norfolk, and Chesapeake. You do need a car to get anywhere though. Suites are slightly on the small side for Homewood Suites standard. Breakfast was less than expected compared to other Homewood Suites. Overall a good option if you need a suite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Homewood Suites by Hilton® Norfolk/Virginia Beach hotel, located just 6 miles from the Norfolk International Airport (ORF). Our hotel in Virginia Beach offers both vacationers and extended stay guests the ideal place to stay when visiting Virginia Beach or Norfolk. Our spacious studio, one- and/or two-bedroom suites feature separate living and sleeping areas. Each has a fully-equipped kitchen with full-size refrigerator, microwave, 2-burner stove and dishwasher. You’ll find enough space for work, study or entertaining – plus all the comforts of home including two remote control TVs, complimentary high speed internet access, and two phones with voice mail. Enjoy a complimentary Suite Start® hot breakfast seven days a week and a Welcome Home Reception® featuring a complimentary light meal and beverages Monday through Thursday evenings (local laws apply). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Virginia Beach/Norfolk Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Virginia Beach Hotel Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Homewood Suites