“Great hotel, great staff” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Homewood Suites by Hilton Virginia Beach/Norfolk Airport

You added Homewood Suites by Hilton Virginia Beach/Norfolk Airport to your Saves list
Homewood Suites by Hilton Virginia Beach/Norfolk Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5733 Cleveland Street, Virginia Beach, VA 23462   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Military Family Rate
Ranked #32 of 114 Hotels in Virginia Beach
“Great hotel, great staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I've been staying here for business. Great rooms with kitchen, comfortable beds and friendly staff. They have dinner Monday -Thursday nights that are quite good and vary in types. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: 6th floor is smoking so avoid that floor if you're a non smoker. You cannot tell there is a smo...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
homewoodvabeach, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Virginia Beach/Norfolk Airport, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Hello,
Thank you for your review of our hotel! We really appreciate you taking the time to write. I am glad you had a good stay with us. Please let me know if I can assist you in the future. Thank you for your business. We hope to see you again!
Meredith Alexander Brinkley

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Brooklyn, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

I have used this hotel a couple of times and the service was always exceptional and the accommodations were always the best. I used it the first time for a business trip and was extremely pleased that the rooms also offered internet service because that weekend there was a conference in town and their computer room was packed. I would recommend them to my friends and coworkers when they are travelling to Virginia Beach.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Hello,
Thank you for your great review! I am glad you had a good experience with us. Thank you for recommending us to your friends and co-workers! We really appreciate your business.

Lakeland, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

The staff is very friendly and helpful. The hotel is clean and the rooms are very nice. We stayed in a king studio. It was well furnished, spacious, and the bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was excellent and the staff did a good job keeping everything stocked. We will definitely stay in a Homewood Suites again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Hello,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to welcome you again soon!
Elizabeth City, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Nice hotel...clean spacious rooms... friendly staff... decent breakfast... only draw back was one elevator and it was slow... but it was quicker than the stairs... I like the fact that the hotel was secured at night... I will definately stay there again!!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
homewoodvabeach, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Virginia Beach/Norfolk Airport, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Hello Jonzey J.,
Thank you so much for your great review of the Homewood Suites by Hilton Virginia Beach. I am so glad you had a good experience with us. We hope to see you again soon! Please let me know if you return, so that I can personally thank you.
We appreciate your business.

Petersburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We travel for business 45 plus weeks a year and stay in a lot of places--this place is one of the very best!

If you stay here and if Alexis is on the front desk you will treated like you are the only person in the hotel!!!!

Room Tip: Just stay here--you will not be sorry!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Hello,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review of the Homewood Suites by Hilton Virginia Beach! We are lucky to have Alexis on our Front Desk team. I will make sure she is recognized for her customer service. It was a pleasure meeting with you during your stay. We really appreciate your business and loyalty to the Hilton brand family of hotels. If you return to the area, I hope you will consider staying with us again. Again, thank you!!

Woodbridge, VA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

I came across this hotel when I couldn't get into my standard. I like Homewood Suites for the room size and evening "meal". The staff was very welcoming and quick to ask if I needed anything. The room was in order and I slept wonderfully. I did notice the evening meal and breakfast just wasn't as nice as other Homewood Suites I've stayed in. My impression is this particular hotel wants to down play the food aspect. They are using plastic utensils, styrofoam bowls, and providing no extras; otherwise the food was tasty and would say breakfast was pretty good.

Room Tip: This is my first time staying here so can't comment on where the best rooms are. My room faced t...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Hello,
Thank you for your review of the Homewood Suites by Hilton Virginia Beach. We appreciate your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am glad you enjoyed your visit to our hotel. We have recently decided to offer both plastic and china based on guest feedback. Many of our long term stay guests prefer something to go, so we wanted our guests to have options. We will work to make sure it is more presentable in the breakfast area. I would like to invite you back to show you some of the recent changes we have made to our breakfast buffet and reception menu. Please contact me personally and I will make sure you have an even better experience! We appreciate your business.

Clarksville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Go to this hotel for business about 4 or 5 times a year. Staff is friendly, the hotel is clean, and the amenities are exactly what I need for my stay. The location is ideal for my work and the airport. I will always use this hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Hello,
Thank you so much for your great review of the Homewood Suites by Hilton Virginia Beach. We appreciate your repeated business. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Meredith Alexander Brinkley

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Virginia Beach/Norfolk Airport? Share your experiences!