Save Saved
You added Homewood Suites by Hilton Virginia Beach/Norfolk Airport to your Saves list
Booking.com Travelocity
Ranked #35 of 114 hotels in Virginia Beach
Fairfax, Virginia
“Spacious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

Compared to other suites this is by far the most spacious.the bathroom is huge!!!! The beds are comfy and the amenities are excellent. 2 flat screens. The queen beds are really queen beds unlike other suites.Free breakfast everyday and dinner from mon-thurs.
Free parking and wifi to paying guests. We were snowed in during the rare times that in snows in va beach HWS was home away from home for us.

Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
homewoodvabeach, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Virginia Beach/Norfolk Airport, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Hello,
Thank you so much for your review of the Homewood Suites Virginia Beach Norfolk Airport. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us despite the weather! We hope to welcome you again soon. Please contact me directly if I can assist you in the future. We appreciate your business.

175 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Marlton, New Jersey
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

The hotel is nice inside, but its location is not in a desirable place. There was a 15 minute drive on an expressway to the boardwalk/main tourist area and beach. This hotel is located in the "ghetto" I was told by one of the residents of the area when I visited the nearby CVS which was walking distance. I must say I agreed when my car window was approached a by homeless man who started banging on my 4 year olds window. Not too long after, a police car pulled up to CVS's parking lot to kick the homeless man that took up residence in one of the pharmacy chairs. When we arrived by to the hotel at night, the doors where locked. We had to get let in by staff which told us they lock down the hotel every night for the safety of guests and staff. I didn't feel safe here and never will return to this part of virginia beach again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
homewoodvabeach, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Virginia Beach/Norfolk Airport, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. Please accept our sincere apology for your experience. We want you to know that the comments we receive from our guests are taken very seriously and your review will help us to improve the safety of our hotel. If I can be of further assistance please feel free to contact me.

Meredith Alexander-Brinkley
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

Its so nice hotel so comfortable and warm .. The breakfast was delicious and also the diner .. The staff was really friendly and always smiling .. You can ask them for chattel or taxi .. They always on time .. They will give the right answer for any question .. And the hotel is near from saudi culture mission for any saudi student .. And also there is a mall (target) and (H mart) and also a pharmacy in the mall .. And the hotel is in a good location but far from the airport .. Its a little expensive hotel but it is the best hotel in the town i think .. You can look in tripadviser for more informations .. Hope you enjoy ^^

Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
homewoodvabeach, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Virginia Beach/Norfolk Airport, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Hello,
Thank you for the wonderful review! I have already shared your review with our team. It really meant a lot to them. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to welcome you "home" again soon.

Meredith Alexander-Brinkley
Baton Rouge
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Booked two suites for adult family trip. Plenty of room, full-sized refrigerator, kitchenette, clean, great mattresses & pillows. Breakfast was decent, but nothing gourmet. Had two television sets per suite, which also came in handy.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Hello,
Thank you so much for your review of the Homewood Suites Virginia Beach Norfolk Airport. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you will stay with us again if your travel needs bring you back to the area or you will look for the Homewood Suites brand next time you travel. We appreciate your business!

New York City, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

Would have like to have been surprised and have the jacuzzi/spa actually in service. Fitness "center" needs sani-wipes available to wipe down machines . Was looking forward to a HOT cup of coffee upon arrival in the beverage area--was tepid at best; however the various flavors of creamers was a nice touch--alas if I could have been able to use them. $1 beer/wine--OK, I get it local laws won't let you have them be complimentary--like every other HW on the face of the planet--HOWEVER, how about just charging a token amount? No, a buck won't break me, but I also wouldn't pay $6 for a six pack for a Bud--and I know the hotel ain't paying that. At least provide "better" beer like the Heineken you sell in your pantry.

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
homewoodvabeach, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Virginia Beach/Norfolk Airport, responded to this review, December 7, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We appreciate your feedback and we’re very sorry you we did not fulfill you expectations. I do appreciate your candid remarks as we always learn from our guest’s feedback. I can assure you that your comments have been taken into consideration. Again, I apologize if you were unsatisfied and I do hope to have another opportunity to serve you, if your travels bring you back to our area.

Meredith A. Brinkley
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

Staying here while visiting family. Nice place. Clean beds and linen. Meals are tasty. Friendly staff. What else could you ask for? Well access from EB 264 is confusing and it's a busy road. That's my only negative.

• Stayed November 2012
homewoodvabeach, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Virginia Beach/Norfolk Airport, responded to this review, November 23, 2012
Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Homewood Suites Virginia Beach Norfolk Airport. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to welcome you again soon! Please let me know if you plan to return, I will show you what our area offers!
We appreciate your business.

new jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

As a Hilton Honors member this is the first time of staying in a Homewood Suites .I came to Virginia Beach for some business. The hotel was close to the job site where I was going to. The room was clean and the staff was friendly. The hotel does not have any restaurant. There are some local places to choose from, . Sarah the front office manager was kind enough to have them hold the snacks a little longer because I arrived late. The spa was nice and warm which helps when the weather is cold. I would stay here again

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Hello,
Thank you so much for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to write. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to welcome you again soon!

Meredith Alexander Brinkley

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Virginia Beach/Norfolk Airport? Share your experiences!