We stayed with our two small children in the one bedroom suite. Everything was new and clean. The kitchen had a sink with a garbage displosal, a full size microwave, fridge, and dishwasher. A kitchen table and a two burner glass top stove (no oven). The living room and the bedroom both had it's own 37 in LCD TV (regular cable). The channel options were very good. I've never seen a hotel with that many channels before! The hotel provided dish soap and dishwasher soap, paper towels, Nutrigena bath ammenities, makeup remover wipes, and a little packette of q-tips and cotton pads. The breakfast was great! Eggs, bacon, hashbrowns, danishes, waffle mix and two waffle irons( the waffles were sooooo good! They had the dinner Mon thru Thurs with dollar beers and wine glasses. The little store by the front desk has snacks, drinks, ammenities, also a couple different kinds of beer. There is no bar, that's the only thing that was missing at this hotel. There is an indoor pool, wich was a little warm and chlorinated. I don't know hat a normal chlorine percentage is, but to me it seemed a little high. The hot tub was nice sized and relaxing. The staff was the most friendly staff ever. Every employee in the hotel was very friendly all the time. Housekeeping did a wonderful job while we were away at the beach. That service is available whenever, not just when they pass by your room like at some other places. Our only regret is that it was a little far away from the beach. Although the trip to the beach is actually very easy. The highway is right near the hotel and it takes you straight into the beach area. Very easy ten minute trip. The hotel was very quiet. We never heard anything from the neighboring rooms (upstairs or next to us). The rooms must be soundproofed. Anyway, everything was great and they made us feel at home the whole time. Too bad your trip always has to end!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Homewood Suites by Hilton® Norfolk/Virginia Beach hotel, located just 6 miles from the Norfolk International Airport (ORF). Our hotel in Virginia Beach offers both vacationers and extended stay guests the ideal place to stay when visiting Virginia Beach or Norfolk. Our spacious studio, one- and/or two-bedroom suites feature separate living and sleeping areas. Each has a fully-equipped kitchen with full-size refrigerator, microwave, 2-burner stove and dishwasher. You’ll find enough space for work, study or entertaining – plus all the comforts of home including two remote control TVs, complimentary high speed internet access, and two phones with voice mail. Enjoy a complimentary Suite Start® hot breakfast seven days a week and a Welcome Home Reception® featuring a complimentary light meal and beverages Monday through Thursday evenings (local laws apply). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Virginia Beach/Norfolk Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Virginia Beach Hotel Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Homewood Suites