“Just Average” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
San Antonio, Texas
“Just Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

I stopped by this retro-diner for a Friday lunch at 1230p and the place was packed, but emptied out by 130p. I did not have to wait to be seated. Ordered a crabcake sandwich with a side of pasta salad, which was recommended by the waitress as a better alternative to fries, but the pasta salad was very dry and tasteless. Crabcake sandwich was good and the tomatoes were excellent!
Waitress service wasn not good. No check-backs by the waitress, no ice tea refill and waited 15 minutes after finishing my lunch to get my bill.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“Great Variety”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

Stopped in after a long day. To my surprise, It was delicious. They had just what this hungry man was looking for. In a very convenient location in regards to the ocean front. I highly recommend making it one of your restaurant choices while at the beach. The staff will make sure that you did!

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“McDonalds has a better atmosphere...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

We were expecting a fun; upbeat and value driven place, but instead walked into a dungeon filled with zombie-like waitstaff and a limited over-priced menu.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Reliably excellent food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

The wait staff were friendly, efficient and accommodating! My husband and I have eaten here many times, and we have yet to eat anything that wasn't very good! We are thrilled to have a place where we can count on the food and the service to be very good!!

Visited August 2012
central, ma.
“great food nice atmosphere minutes from the beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

On our recent stay at VA Beach we decided to venture out from the crowded restaurants at the beach. We found this place by accident. 6:00PM Friday night parking lot full, a 10 min. wait for a table for 2. On our way to our table I noticed alot of people eating salads which looked very inviitng. I opted for the reuben and my wife got the meatloaf dinner. The food was very good and came quicker than we expected for such a busy place. The waitress was very attentive. The interior is much nicer than you would expect after seeing the stainless steel diner like appearance from the outside. All in all a good experience and I will eturn on our next trip to the area.

• Visited August 2012