“Great food, AWESOME service” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #138 of 1,255 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Great food, AWESOME service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

Went with extended family for my wife's birthday. We had 8 people and I did call ahead. Within 15 minutes if our arrival (7:15 PM on a Friday) we were seated. The chicken trio, and the Johnny were fantastic as always. I tried something new for me and that was their Tilapia. What a great decision! Best fish I have had in a long time. But even better than the food was the service we received from our server Bobby. He was witty, charming, and very attentive to our table. He made us feel like we were the only table in the restaurant. The only drawback is he was a Ravens fan, but I guess everyone has at least one fault. Love Carrabba's, but especially the Va Beavh one!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
“Better than Olive Garden”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

We sit at the bar whenever we go and the bartenders give us amazing service. The drinks are good and the food is great!

Visited October 2012
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Great place.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

My wife and I eat here often. The food is very good and the servce is very good.The marsala sauce is the best around. It goes great with the pork chops, veal, steak and chicken My wife likes the sangria. We go at least once a month.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
St. John`s, NL
“Black Friday Escape”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

My wife and I were Visiting Virginia Beach on Black Friday and of course checked out the Lynnhaven Mall.After walking miles through this massive mall we checked out Carrabas which is just on the mall parking lot. We ordered Veal Marsella and Veal Picatta from the menu. They first bring the homemade bread with their signature olive oil spiced dipping sauce. It is so great but so garlically.Then the veal came with sauses and a tomato pasta which was fantastic. It was happy hour because we ate at 6:30pm. 2 small glasses of vine. Everything was wonderful and it cost $52.00us plus tip. Great food and wine for the money.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Great Chain Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

Have been going here for several years. We know Jake the bartender,Dee the manager and several of the wait staff. Almost always a great meal with attentive friendly service. Tonight was no exception. We thoroughly enjoyed our meals and look forward to going here again.