“Very disappointed!” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Poquoson, Virginia
“Very disappointed!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

After reading the reviews, I had high hopes for this place. I couldn't have been more disappointed. I went there for lunch with friends. It wasn't busy, but even for a party of four it took what felt like forever to get our order taken. The food once it came was just average, and bland. We wanted dessert, and it took 20 minutes to get a waitress to come by and let us order that. I felt like we were intruding on their day or something. We arrived at 11:30, and didn't actually leave until almost 2:00, due to their slow service. While the pastry was excellent, it was not worth sitting through the rest of everything else. I will NOT be returning.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

77% Recommend
“Incredible pastries, great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

Wife and I are on a triple D tour and came to the area for New Years with friends. Recently expanded dining area was virtually empty on a Sunday early evening but the food and service were great. Stuffed meatballs and the Florentina panini have both been featured on the food network and they did not disappoint. The gnocchi was beautifully tender, too. We all could not keep our eyes off the pastries which are phenomenally HUGE. The lobster tails are sinful and should get their own zip codes. Great place. Will definitely be back when in town.

Elizabeth City, North Carolina
“Fantastic!!!! Will be back!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

My husband, grandson and I drove to RIgoletto's from Elizabeth City NC. I has been wanting to go for a while after seeing it on Triple D!! Loved it!! My grandson loves their gigantic meatballs with spaghetti. My husband and I loved the fried calamari and the Flortentina Sandwich and when we got home we had their Chicken Parmesan. All I can say is, we shall return!!!!!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“We love this place! Great food and great price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

We always try to get something different and we are never disappointed! The desserts are to die for especially tiramisu roll!

Manhattan, Kansas
“AMAZING FOOD”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

I tried this spot because it was on the DDD list...and they didn't disappoint! The service was awesome and the food was even better.
I got the stuffed meatballs and spaghetti and a slice of tiramisu cheesecake...and LOVED both choices. The meatballs were the size of my fist and very tender...and the display case of HOMEMADE pasties was unbelievable!!!
Will come here over and over when in town!!!

• Visited October 2012