“Best Salt and Pepper Lobster” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Jade Villa

Jade Villa
353 Independence Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA 23462 (Northwest Virginia Beach)
(757) 473-2228
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Neighborhood: Northwest Virginia Beach
Corvallis, Oregon
“Best Salt and Pepper Lobster”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2011

I usually get the salt and pepper lobster for take out.

• Visited June 2010
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

82% Recommend
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“jade villa sucks!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2011

the service sucks!!
they choose the people they want to give good service.esp when your white.
Be sure to give tip every time you eat coz if you don't, their staff will call your attention while everybody is looking at you.I don't have an extra cash that night and besides,before we always give them 20-30 dollar tip depending on how much we spend.Not that I'm bragging,I just felt obligated to say that.It just so happen that night we didn't expect that were going to be short in cash.So this girl yelled at us that we forgot something and when we said that we already paid, she overreacted and went to the counter and showed us the receipt and that the transaction was completed.Her real intention was to ask us where's the tip!!!!! When I said that it was embarrassing to call us in the middle of the room just for that she said that its not and that wasn't her intention.She told us blatantly that tips are the only way for them to make extra money.They should not have yelled at us.If only they knew that we really did want to give tip,unfortunately we didn't have the cash that night,unexpectedly.And to me, tips should be given in cash and not in credit that's why it's a tip.Knowing that were a regular customer, I figured that we'll get em back on our next visit. But no, that waitress had to ruin jade villas name for us not to mention our night.
Customers are always right and i know that sometimes there are exemptions but with our experience,the undeserved humiliation,we definitely fit that saying.

• Visited January 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
ditraveling7
“I love Dim Sum here!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2010

This place has Dim Sum on Saturdays and Sundays that I know for sure. They bring stuff around in carts a lot. They are fast and always have what you want or get it. The only slow part is getting something to drink or I would have gave it better stars on service. Food is good but plan on 2 people paying about 20.00 a piece to get full.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Virginia
“Authentic Cantonese Cuisine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2009

Jade Villa offers authentic Cantonese cuisine, one of the best in this area. There are 2 menus, a typical American Chinese fare and a Cantonese menu. On the weekdays, the restaurant also offers a small selection of dim sum. For a wider selection go on the weekends. Restaurant opens at 11:00. Be early to get the best selections.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Virginia Beach
“2 menus Americanized and Chinese”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2009

I order off the Asian menu! Chicken Feet, Snails, Tripe, razor clams! Yum, great flavor! My wife orders Americano style. Great food and service in a no frills place. Good stuff! Dim Sum Saturday and Sunday! Great Portions and Prices!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere