“VA Beach's best kept secret” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #455 of 1,256 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Korean
virginia beach
“VA Beach's best kept secret”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2008

Blue Fin is a fantastic place to eat. The sushi is outstanding and the service even better. I go every chance I get. My personal favorite are the volcano rolls and the owner makes the best gyoza in town.

Virginia beach, va
“best sushi in Virginia beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2007

I have been to Blue fin at least once a month since I found it. It was recommended to me by a friend who has eaten a lot of sushi and said it was the best in the area. He was right. Their rolls are phenomonal, you can taste the quality of fish and the people there are beyond nice. the service is not comparable to anything else I have ever seen. if you want quality sushi, great service, and a bill that is not unusual for sushi, I have paid the same at many sushi places that where not nearly up to the same level, This is the place to go.

Some particular favorite are the tuna lover combo, the spicy tuna handwrap, the firecracker roll, the flying dragon roll, and the volcano roll.

Whatever you choose, I can assure it will be good.