“Wonderful food and quality time” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Melting Pot

The Melting Pot
1564 Laskin Rd Ste 182, Virginia Beach, VA 23451 (Northeast Virginia Beach)
(757) 425-3463
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #144 of 1,238 restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Northeast Virginia Beach
Norfolk, Virginia
“Wonderful food and quality time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

I went to the melting pot with my husband son and daughter-in-law. We chose to go her so we would have plenty of time to visit and eat without feeling rushed by the servers. I had been there before with friends and enjoyed a long easy meal. The service is awesome and the food delightful and fun. It is pricey but worth every penny. If you order in couples rather than individual you can save a good bit per meal. We looked at other high end steak and seafood places and decided that this would be the best time for the money with a full course meal including dessert! This is not a place I would take children.

• Visited February 2012

82% Recommend
Virginia Beach
“Fun for a girl's night out or a date night!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2012

This place does not disappoint. From the cheese to the chocolate everything is very good. We love eating here!

Visited November 2011
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I go here every year for Valentines day and it is always amazing all the way from the service to the food!

Minneapolis
“Aptly Named but Underrated”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2011

There were three adults for dinner and we all had the same salad and entree. The salad was the best I ever had. Fresh, crisp vegetables and a mighty tasty raspberry vinaigrette. The entree choice was Pacific Rim comprised of duck, chicken, beef, pork, pot stickers, shrimp to prepare in a fondue broth. It's fun to cook your own food, gives you an opportunity to chat while preparing your own dinner just the way you want it. Great way to spend an evening. Atmosphere condusive to quiet conversation and very private. Wait staff was attentive and aided us in choosing what to order and the sauces to complement the kinds of fondued pieces. As soon as my new loan application goes through, I will eat there again.

• Visited December 2011
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Good fondue”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2011

I'm French so I love good cheese and I love Fondue!
I went two times to the Melting pot and fondue are very good et not expensive :-)
The server was very nice and funny.
The melting pot is a good restaurant and I'll go back for sure :-)
It's a good place for birthday, anniversary or just a party with friends.
I recommend it :-)