“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Smithfield, Virginia
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

We had a late lunch here on a Monday afternoon. The service was wonderful and the food was even better. I would recommend this restaurant to all my family and friends. The best meal we had the entire time in Va Beach.

Visited June 2013

Minster, Ohio
“Inlet wonder! Great Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Rudee's was highly recommended to me by a friend who grew up in the area. The restaurant did not disappoint. Food was excellent and I highly recommend the Oyster Rockefeller! We sat outside in the gliders. Perfect atmosphere to enjoy a dinner with family and friends. We had kids with us (20,15,13,11) I would not say this was a kid friendly restaurant simply due to the atmosphere and price. However, we truly enjoyed ourselves. One member of our party had the Buffalo Chicken sandwich and stated it was the best that she ever tasted.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Waterford, Michigan
“Great atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

What a great place to get amazing service and even better food! Location is right on the water (you can eat outside or inside) the service was really good, get there early because we did have to wait a bit for a table.(20min is what we waited) I would recommend getting the crab complete. It was sooo good. If you like seafood this is the place to go. It is a bit pricey but its worth every penny.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Troy, Ohio
“Great value for early eaters.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Since we had our kids, we tend to eat a little earlier on vacations (by 4:30 or 5:00) and Rudee's has an awesome early bird selection for 13.99, includes a huge and wonderful salad, entrée and two sides. I had the Tuna medium rare, and it came out perfectly. Husband had the flounder and it was good too. Kids ordered fish sticks and chips, and they were real battered fish, like I make at home, the kids were happy, and our bill was reasonable, service was wonderful. We will make it a point to go to Rudee's every time we're in VA Beach.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“I'm 50/50 on this place.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

The food was good. The nachos were excellent along with the lobster roll. However, the seating wasn't ideal. We felt crammed into a corner. The waitress was very helpful and personable. The valet parking guy in the front was a little too abrasive for me which made me wish I could have parked the vehicle myself, but that wasn't allowed. I wish it would have been a nicer day, so we could have sat outside. That looked like fun and we would have had more room to breathe. It was worth the food, but I didn't care for the atmosphere. It seemed off to me.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere