“Great experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ammos

Ammos
324 North Great Neck Road, Virginia Beach, VA (Northeast Virginia Beach)
+1 757-340-4343
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Ammos is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 1,255 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Entertaining clients
Neighborhood: Northeast Virginia Beach
Beaufort, North Carolina
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

My navy ship held a reunion recently very near to Ammo's.. My wife and I had eaten there about 5 times while setting up the reunion. Without fail, the food was wonderful, service perfect for professionalism and friendliness. My grandson accompanied us on several visits and has become addicted to Ammos food. I recommended Ammo's to shipmates as the reunion began, many followed the recommendation, none were displeased in any way. All were happy with their Ammo's experience.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Roanoke, Virginia
“Yum!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

The food was great the drinks were perfect, and the wait staff was excellent. the gyros were the best.
sitting outside watching the wave was awesome!!!!

Visited October 2013
Wheeling, West Virginia
“My First Greek Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

I'd never been to an actual Greek Restaurant before, so I was pleasantly surprised to find that there was one down stairs in my hotel. We knew we'd have a good meal when we saw them proudly displaying the "Trip Advisor" Certification. It was a little pricey, but the portions were huge. My wife and I sat outside and were waited on by a nice young man who was very polite and cordial with us. I had the kebobs and my wife had the Pastitsio. As I said, the food wasn't inexpensive, but they piled tons of food on your plate and gave us complimentary bread and oil, which was delicious. And it was nice to sit outside and enjoy the beautiful beach, while listening to the waves crashing. Very pleasurable experience.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

My husband and I dined here with our 8 month old. The food was excellent and the services was great. We were taken care of and our son was even made to feel welcome. The appetizer sampler was a great way to taste a little bit of everything. I had the chicken kabob, which was very good and filling.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Smithfield, Virginia
“Good Greek Food, Great Scenery!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Life is always great when sitting on the oceanfront, hearing the waves. Well, add really good, simplistic food and this is your place. Our server was very nice and prices were acceptable especially with the scenery.

Visited September 2013