“Good Greek Food, Great Scenery!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ammos

Ammos
324 North Great Neck Road, Virginia Beach, VA (Northeast Virginia Beach)
+1 757-340-4343
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Ammos is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 1,272 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Large groups, Entertaining clients, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Dessert, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Northeast Virginia Beach
Province of Naples, Italy
“Good Greek Food, Great Scenery!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Life is always great when sitting on the oceanfront, hearing the waves. Well, add really good, simplistic food and this is your place. Our server was very nice and prices were acceptable especially with the scenery.

Visited September 2013

Manassas, Virginia
“First time!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

I have walked by this restaurant many times and for some reason just never stopped in until this trip.
The weather was perfect for dining on the patio with a wonderful view of the beach and ocean. The food was very good and the prices very reasonable. Kyle, our waiter was great!
We will definitely keep this place on our list.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
virginia beach, virginia
“Delicious Greek Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

This place has delicious Greek food.
This was the first time I had Greek food. I tried for and appetizer the Kolokithakia Tiganita: it is fried zucchini served with scordalia. For the main course I had what is called Mousaka: it is layers of sautéed eggplant, zucchini, potatoes and meat sauce topped with béchamel sauce and baked until brown, it comes with 2 sides of your chose. I had fries and green beans. I got so full of the main item that I could not eat my sides.
The only thing I did not like is where the entrance was located. it was on the side of the Best Western. It is not very well lite and I has tall shrubs that up cannot see the entrance from the road. The only reason you know where it is that there is a sigh located on the Best Western building telling you where it is.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
“We will go back again! Delicious!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Our stay was for 4 nights. During that short period, we went twice because we had a great waiter (TheoHarris) and I simply ADORED their regular Moussaka and salmon, and my spouse also adored both their salmon as well as their lamb! Great salad too! A must!!!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Baltimore, Maryland
“Even Better Than Last Year”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

Had the occasion to visit Ammos a second time. A very comfortable, friendly place and reasonably priced. Appetizers are as delicious as the entrees. The owners are personable, "down to earth" yet professional. The barmaid provided excellent service too. If you want to taste authentic Greek food, then Ammos is the real deal.

• Visited August 2013