Our first time going to Virginia Beach and with reservations about it we were totally surprise at what a great hotel and resort area it was! We usually vaca abroad so we didn't get our hopes up. Front desk clerk Nia was the best, from the questions she answers over the phone before I arrived, to helping us find a restaurant for dinner when I was standing in front of her. In an age where customer service is dead she really made me feel happy about this hotel.
The beach view from the room was amazing! The colorful decor was great and looked new. Two TVs in the room and a pull out sofa bed was great for us because he had a 10 yr. old. Mini fridge and Microwave came in handy for snacks. Room space was a little small but enough for 2 adults and 2 children.
We ate at Pizza Planet a few times which was right across the street from the hotel. They had burgers and Subs as well as pizza. The seafood buffets were kind of expensive. $30.00 bucks a person and were just okay. Only good if you can eat a lot. Had dinner at Lavern’s a block away from the hotel. The food good best to go before 5pm to get the early bird specials.
Indoor and outdoor pools very family oriented. Both pools have a Jacuzzi. I spent lots of time there! The beach was just right out of the hotel lobby door. Close enough that you could go back to your hotel room quickly if you forgot something. A few times I went to the room gathered up lunch and brought it down to the beach. They keep the lobby floor dry from beach traffic with blowers.
Free parking!! Free breakfast and not just muffins real breakfast! Eggs, sausage, grits, waffles! Free coffee, tea and hot choc. all day long in the lobby. A mini store in the lobby and computers to use. Rooms have internet access as well. In the room when you arrive you will receive one comp. water. We thought it was a few but only one.
We plan on returning next summer with extended family. Yeah for Springhill Suites!! Thanks for a great vacation!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax at the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Virginia Beach Oceanfront, where weekend jaunts, family vacations and even business trips put a smile on your face. Featuring all oceanfront suites with private balcony, microwave, mini-frig, 2 TVs, complimentary breakfast, free wireless internet, free local calls and complimentary parking. Enjoy our indoor pool and expansive outdoor pool plaza with cafe and fitness center. Our oceanfront hotel lets you unwind and cherish every moment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your SpringHill Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Springhill Suites