Great view. I like that the balconies feel private since there is a little bend in them. Nice location being at the end of the boardwalk. Fun to watch the surfers. The front desk and valet very nice. The room looked clean, it just didn't feel clean if that makes sense. There was sand in the bar sink and a towel left on the bathroom hook. But the beds were crisp and fresh towels so I slept great and got to see the ocean so I was happy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax at the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Virginia Beach Oceanfront, where weekend jaunts, family vacations and even business trips put a smile on your face. Featuring all oceanfront suites with private balcony, microwave, mini-frig, 2 TVs, complimentary breakfast, free wireless internet, free local calls and complimentary parking. Enjoy our indoor pool and expansive outdoor pool plaza with cafe and fitness center. Our oceanfront hotel lets you unwind and cherish every moment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your SpringHill Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Springhill Suites