We drove down to Virginia Beach with our family, my Mom, and sister's family. We stayed on the ocean at this hotel. We had a very pleasant experience, We were conveniently located on the ocean. We took advantage of renting the boardwalk bicycles and that was fun. There was not great coffee at the hotel but we could just walk across the street to a local coffee shop in the morning. Our kids had the outdoor pool to themselves! We enjoyed the hot tub mostly because it was pretty cold out, but it was nice and quite and we were grateful they were open and we could order nice drinks and snacks at the outdoor pool. The indoor pool was great too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax at the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Virginia Beach Oceanfront, where weekend jaunts, family vacations and even business trips put a smile on your face. Featuring all oceanfront suites with private balcony, microwave, mini-frig, 2 TVs, complimentary breakfast, free wireless internet, free local calls and complimentary parking. Enjoy our indoor pool and expansive outdoor pool plaza with cafe and fitness center. Our oceanfront hotel lets you unwind and cherish every moment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your SpringHill Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Springhill Suites