My husband and I stayed in a King oceanfront suite for one night last weekend. I stayed here when they first opened so this is my second stay. I thought more highly of it when I first stayed but this time I thought the room seemed claustrophobic. Maybe I was in a bigger room?? Other than feeling like there just wasn't enough room it is a great hotel. The staff is wonderful and very efficient. There was no coffee in my room so I went into the lobby to make sure I had some in my room in the morning but there was none available to take with me. I asked the front desk but they were out. It sounded like I was going to have to come downstairs in the morning for my coffee but by the time I got back up to the room a man was at my door to bring me coffee. The breakfast is a nice bonus, not great food, but good enough to make it convenient. The bed was super comfy. I am really picky about beds and linens and this one was fantastic. I would stay here again just because of the bed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax at the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Virginia Beach Oceanfront, where weekend jaunts, family vacations and even business trips put a smile on your face. Featuring all oceanfront suites with private balcony, microwave, mini-frig, 2 TVs, complimentary breakfast, free wireless internet, free local calls and complimentary parking. Enjoy our indoor pool and expansive outdoor pool plaza with cafe and fitness center. Our oceanfront hotel lets you unwind and cherish every moment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your SpringHill Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Springhill Suites