We flew out to Norfolk, VA from California to spend Thanksgiving with our grown daughters who live in Virginia Beach. We have stayed at SpringHill Suites on four (4) different occasions (celebrating High School Graduations, Nursing School Graduations, Retirements, and Holidays). It's always been our "Go To" place to stay while in Virginia Beach. The rooms are always large and spacious, allowing us room to move around in; very clean - big thanks to Vesela (our room attendant) for keeping it so clean, stocked with fresh towels, and lots of tissues as we all came down with colds during our stay. Since each room faces the Atlantic Ocean, the view is wonderful. We enjoy watching the waves crashing on the beach. Because of the holiday, the hotel was exceptionally crowded during the breakfast hours although the food staff tried to keep everything well replenished. See you next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax at the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Virginia Beach Oceanfront, where weekend jaunts, family vacations and even business trips put a smile on your face. Featuring all oceanfront suites with private balcony, microwave, mini-frig, 2 TVs, complimentary breakfast, free wireless internet, free local calls and complimentary parking. Enjoy our indoor pool and expansive outdoor pool plaza with cafe and fitness center. Our oceanfront hotel lets you unwind and cherish every moment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your SpringHill Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Springhill Suites