“best lunch at va beach” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #124 of 1,256 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar, Family Fare
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Description: The oceanfront's only Beatles memorabilia themed restaurant that offers a fun and casual boardwalk atmosephere with inside and outside patio dining and simply prepared fresh seafood for the entire family.
Pittsgrove, New Jersey
“best lunch at va beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

the food we ordered was very good. we went for lunch and it was amazing. The food was just how it was described. service was good. would diffently go back

phila., pa
“HORRIBLE!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

I rarely walk out of a restaurant, its got to be really bad. this one was really bad. we were seated right away and i thought great! well, after 20 min we ordered drinks - the place was not that busy so i did not understand the delay in waiting another 20 min for the drinks and my glass of wine was only 1/2 full. i understand about measured pours, but this was way short. when i mentioned ti to the waitress she just shrugged and said it was probably the last in the bottle - ok, so what? we ordered appetizers and waited again the were delivered by a grumpy guy and he was very put out that we asked for silver wear he stalked off and never came back. while waiting for silver our entrees came again asked for silver and the waitress said ok but never came back we ended up going to the hostess and getting it our self. i also asked to speak to the mgr. when we finally got around to eating the food was horrible cold and overcooked shrimp and undercooked scallops and another 3 sips of wine. finally requested the manager again and gave my glass of wine to the hostess and said i wanted to return it. finally after investing about 90 minutes into a place that was barely busy (now i know why!) the manager arrived with a wine glass and a measured carafe explaining that the servers were supposed to have used it - well, they didn't and it was clearly covered in fingerprints! this place was so overpriced in a clear attempt to gouge the vacation goers in the hotel it was attached to. there are so many really good places with really good service and excellent food at a reasonable cost i would highly suggest not wasting your time. the manager looked like a deer in headlights and was unable to even attempt to make this right - we paid for our 1 1/2 drinks and left. yes, he charged us for the drinks. moron.

• Visited August 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
San Francisco, California
“Delicious Seafood”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

Great ocean view and delicious seafood dinner especially the crabcake sandwiches is so yummy, love the colorful decorations around the restaurant.

Brooklyn, New York, United States
“Bad service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

I asked for a cup of coffee and was given 1/2 a cup of old coffee and was told that if I wanted more that he (the waiter) would get more for me. I was charged for a cup not 1/2 a cup. I ordered appetizers and when they arrived they were put on the table without any plates to put them on. Had to ask for those as well. I had intended to stay for dinner but had enough with the bad service. So I asked for my check. I left a tip on the table (yes, I did but regretted it afterwards) and paid the waiter. When I was outside, the waiter came outside to yell at me ("Hey! Was there a problem with the service?") I realized that he thought that I didn't tip him for the horrible service that he provided me. I told him that it was on the table and he started laughing and went inside. I could not believe that he had the nerve to come after me without even checking to see if the tip was on the table. If I could go back in my "time machine" I would not have left him a dime. He was the worst waiter of all time. I will never go back to Rockfish and will tell everyone who will listen to not go there as well.

• Visited August 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Indian Trail, North Carolina
“Over-rated and Over-priced”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

Food was good, but price was way to high. Selling themselves as part of what the time shares they are attached to offer just shows you the entire concept by the Gold Key Company is all hype/fluff and overpriced.