“Worst food in the USA!” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Buffet
Dining options: Reservations, Buffet
“Worst food in the USA!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012 via mobile

I had found the worst restaurant in the USA! Where are you Robert Irvine? Pork chops with not flavor, frozen veggies inn the middle of the summer! They don't even bother to salt the fries!
NYer

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“FOOD IS A VACATION RUINER - DON'T GO!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

I wish I read the reviews b4 going but basically all 1 star reviews are so true, 85 bucks for trash. The food-all of it including the crab legs tasted horrible, no selection and I wouldn't eat there if you were paying the bill and I'm being realistic. Just all gawd awful food. We paid a lot to eat there and paying almost hundred bucks for me and my wife is heart breaking when you leave so so disappointed. It was cramped and hard to get to/from the buffet/seats as well as being hot in there I was sweating inside while I ate and a the roof was leaking by the salad bar and I even got wet. Please understand on my review I am not over stating my review at all -100% honest. Good luck and happy dining.

• Visited August 2012
Severna Park, Maryland
“King of the Sea ---- NOT!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

I so wish I had looked up a review before going to this Buffet. We were looking forward to a dinner out in Va. Beach. The food was awful. The crabs actually tasted like they smelled....stinky river water! UGHH. The buffet was replenished by workers in raggy jeans, and from white buckets! Gross. The fried food was tough and tasted reheated. The vegetables were definitely canned. This was an expensive adventure to walk away from. We paid the bill, then went somewhere else to eat. It was a miserable experience. i hope you read this BEFORE heading in that direction!

• Visited May 2012
Finger Lakes
“Seafood Buffet YEAH!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

My friends and I hit this buffet our first night. We are NYers and thought the price was reasonable, about $26. They refilled things quickly. And were patient with my strange dieter's order of a chicken salad less half the items. I see a lot of complaints for this restaurant but we were happy to mow through the crab legs and enjoy the shrimp. The waitress visited to refill our drinks and bring napkins and was nice about letting me bring home my left over chicken salad.
I see a complaint here about forks with bent tines. I think we bent a few opening crab...they might be smart to get some crab openin' devices of some sort...I LOVE the ones they give you at Joe's Crab Shack. That might save them some trouble, but as long as they keep putting out more hot food we were happy! The regular menu looked good too. The restaurant is a little dated but someone was wiping down the buffet regularly and we were cool with everything. I even took a pic of the shark on the wall.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Edgewood, Maryland
“Yuck!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

Wish I had a pair to complain. Worst money ever spent. everything had a bad sea smell and was old. Salad bar had very little choices. Felt ill my entire first night of vacation. Please, please don't go. Take the drive and $3 more dollars and go to Captain George's

• Visited July 2012