Stumbled upon this place and was so verry glad we did. Quaint and affordable. It was a walk back in time, and I truly enjoyed the experience. The room was immaculate, the view of the ocean spectacular, our hosts were so sweet. We would recommend this place to anyone looking for a place to stay in Va. Beach. It is on the "quiet" end of the "strip", but it is just a quick ride to everything. The retro mini kitchen was adorable with everything we needed, just wish we were there for more than an overnight stay. Can't wait till we can get back again for a stay!!!
- Also Known As:
- Cutty Sark Efficiency Hotel Virginia Beach
- Cutty Sark Efficiency Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cutty Sark Motel is located in the exclusive, quite North End of the Virginia Beach Boardwalk and directly across the street from the Ocean. Balconies have wonderful view of the Ocean and the Dolphins who live there. Free entertainment nightly at Neptune Park. A great way to start the evening. Shopping, fine dining and live entertainment are but a stroll away. Each guest room has a full equipped efficiency with everything a family of four needs to prepare light meals. Refrigerator, microwave, stove toaster as well as coffee and tea service. Dinette, sleep sofa, color, cable TV with HBO, air conditioning and free wifi. Most rooms have balconies with memorable views of the Ocean. The Cutty Sark is 3 mi from Edgar Cayce/ARE Center, 4 mi from the Virginia Aquarium, 7mi from Oceana Naval Air Station, 1 mi from Old Cape Henry Lighthouse and 13 mi from Norfolk International Airport.Golf, Tennis, Fishing and Boating are close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Cutty Sark Efficiency Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.