“Awesome getaway 15 minutes from downtown!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Country Villa B&B Inn & Day Spa

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Virginia Beach
Country Villa B&B Inn & Day Spa
You added Country Villa B&B Inn & Day Spa to your Saves list
2252 Indian River Road, Virginia Beach, VA 23456   |
Hotel virtual tour
Special Offer
Call/Click For Specials
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Awesome getaway 15 minutes from downtown!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

We stayed here during the annual sand soccer tournament and we were so impressed! It was like escaping to this peaceful, serene country setting just 15 minutes away from the boardwalk.

The room was so nice and comfortable. The views were breathtaking--although not what you'd expect, but in a good way.

The hosts, Petie and Phil, were warm and hospitable. They treated us like family and it felt more like visiting long lost friends than visiting a B&B.

The breakfasts were out of this world and I had to instantly text photos to our friends staying on the strip to run it in!! I couldn't say enough good things about this place. A welcome surprise!

• Stayed June 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
west chester oh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

My husband and I were in the VB area to visit family and attend several graduation festivities. We knew we wanted to get away for a couple of days to ourselves for a little R&R and to celebrate our anniversary while there. Being frequent visitors to B&B in other parts of the U.S. we again decided to try our luck in the VB area. I must say we are DELIGHTED that we did! County Villa is a true "GEM"! From the moment I spoke to Petie on the phone for reservations till the moment we stepped out the door to leave she and Phil made us feel right at home and like family. They are wonderful hosts and truly "spoiled" us. Petie had chocolate chip and oatmeal raisin (my favorite) cookies and chilled wine waiting for us in our room upon our arrival. Petie even made my husband a special fruit smoothie while I enjoyed the wine as we sat in the lovely outside area. The house was beautiful and clean..clean..clean everywhere and their attention to detail is unmatched to no other. She even went out of her way to schedule a last minute decision to get a massage for me. It was wonderful and I highly recommend it! The breakfast was amazing and each course was delicious. So many yummy choices it was hard to pick one! Thank you again Petie and Phil for an amazing two days! (wish it were longer) Our stay was very romantic and relaxing. Can't wait to return!

New Bern, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

My husband and I chose this B&B due to the fact that we did not want to be surrounded by a lot of people. The B&B and service exceeded our expectations. Each morning, we had a fantastic breakfast that was so pretty, I took pictures with my phone. The grounds were very impressive. We were well taken care of. Petie made sure we were comfortable and had everything we needed. I tried food that I've never had before and it was awesome. My husband and I enjoyed conversations with Petie. She really made us feel like we were at home without the kids. Our stay was very romantic and we cannot wait to return. collapse

home
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Phil and Petite really get it!! My wife and I have been to many inns over the years ( this is the way we travel) and this inn is by far the best we have ever stayed in. On this trip we are staying at three different inns across North Carolina and Virginia and this is the one inn we will be coming back to. Petite and Phil take care of the smallest detail. They make you feel right at home in their house/inn. The grounds are great, the food is off the chart great... some of the best breakfast food I have ever had. Everything cooked to order...again I have been to many inns and have never seen that before. The four of us Phil, Petite, me, and my wife stayed up late talking about everything..just what we love. I would highly recommend this inn. One more thing get the couples massage.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Petie and Phil are amazing and very welcoming. They cater to your every need. Petie is an extraordinary cook. I went for a quick escape from DC and have returned rested and relaxed and with some great memories. I highly recommend Country Villa. It's a beautiful place and you will leave with two new friends.

Room Tip: Both rooms are spacious and comfortable.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

My husband was getting ready to leave for overseas so I wanted to go somewhere overnight without kids and have a special evening. I have never been to a bed and breakfast so I didn't know what to expect. I called petie who was very personable on the phone. She told me about the 3 course breakfast that she makes and I was so excited to try it out. We arrived there and it was decorated so beautiful, we felt right at home. My husband and I felt like part of the family. What an amazing place and they are the perfect people for this. Petie was a great hostess and showed us around, she gave us warm cookies on arrival...so good! We had wine chilling for us in the refrigerator and there were rose petals on our bed. I loved the room, it was so romantic, relaxing, everything I wanted for our last night together. We told petie what time we wanted to go in the hot tub and phil got it ready with lit torches. Can I say the breakfast was AMAZING, I couldn't eat it all, the best breakfast I ever had, We loved our stay and Petie and Phil are very friendly, what a sweet couple. We felt right at home and they made us feel so comfortable it was the best stay we ever had anywhere. We will definitely come back again.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Petite and Phil are two amazing people! They are defiantly in the right business because they make you feel right at home. From the minute we (me and my boyfriend) walked in we felt as though Miss Petite was a family member we just haven't seen in a while. Both Petite and Phil have such a warm and welcoming presence which was felt though out our stay. They truly think of everything!!! Everything you could possible need or want has already been thought of by them and is waiting for you. The breakfast will leave you speechless :) Miss petite you are truly a mastermind in that kitchen everything was to die for! They customize everything and I mean everything down to the brand of orange juice I wanted its like they have known you for years because they get all your favorites. You get to even pick what time you would like coffee and breakfast and they will have a table set up and waiting for you either in the beautiful table in the lounge room or if weather permits in one of the tables outside. The property is amazing there is all these cute setup to take pictures throughout the backyard. The guest room we stayed in was gorgeous miss Petie truly captured a romantic setting in our room and throughout the home. We are already planning to return next month and we cannot wait!

Love "your kids"
Anna & Allen

Room Tip: Both rooms are amazing so you can't go wrong
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Country Villa B&B Inn & Day Spa? Share your experiences!