“Perfect choice for our Babymoon” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Country Villa B&B Inn & Day Spa

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Virginia Beach
Country Villa B&B Inn & Day Spa
You added Country Villa B&B Inn & Day Spa to your Saves list
2252 Indian River Road, Virginia Beach, VA 23456   |
Lynchburg, VA
“Perfect choice for our Babymoon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

My husband and I are so pleased with our choice to spend our Babymoon at the Country Villa B&B before baby #2 arrives. We stayed in the Elodie room at the back of the house--very private, spacious, and clean with a private entrance to the pool. The owners, Petie and Phil, are so personable, friendly and kind--they make you feel right at home. The 3-course breakfast was definitely a highlight. We would stay here again!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

My girlfriend and I just returned from our Memorial Day weekend @ Country Villa B&B Inn & Day Spa more relaxed then I thought was possible! Petie and Phil were the most gracious hosts and took care of us on every level! The three course breakfast was specialized every morning for us and was delicious every single day. Their attention to detail was one of a kind. When we booked, Petie went over every single breakfast food choice on the phone to make sure we had the best experience possible. We also booked spa treatments through her, and had a very romantic couples massage on her property. Even after a booking issue with our scheduling, Petie made sure that everything was squared away and that we left happy and relaxed. We were given tons of privacy and never even interfaced with the other couple staying in their other room. The jacuzzi tub in our room was very romantic and they even put up tiki torches and candles outside for our romantic evening in their hot-tub. An absolute perfect weekend with perfect hosts! I would absolutely recommend this B&B to anyone looking for a relaxing weekend at Virginia Beach, VA.

Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

From the moment I spoke to Petie on the phone I knew that I had chosen the right place to get away with my wife for the weekend. Petie and Phil's attention to detail on all the little things to make your stay one to never forget is exceptional. Whether it is the warm cookies upon arrival or the research and time they put into making the perfect 3 course breakfast that you want, you will leave this B&B relaxed and feeling like one of the family. It is such a relaxing getaway whether you decided to stay out under the stars enjoying the hot tub or relax in the gorgeous Elodie room. This room was beyond all my expectations with its elegant warm colors and decor. Every attention to detail has been put into this room and its recent renovations. Whether it be the relaxing jacuzzi tub or laying in the bed watching one of the many movies that you can select, you may find yourself not wanting to leave. This is definitely the bed and breakfast that you should choose for your weekend away and if you don't believe any one of the reviews, Id tell you to simply call and talk to Petie and you will be sold. Petie and Phil's were by far the most exceptional host's but also make you feel as though you are part of there family. My wife and I can not wait to come back.

Easton, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012

My husband planned an Anniversary Weekend with Petie by phone. The conversation wasn't just "reservations please". She wanted to know our favorite breakfast foods - which I can honestly say was the best food we have ever eaten. It was cooked to perfection and she researched and prepared everything gluten-free. The three course breakfast was fit for a king - honestly - we have traveled a lot within our country and outside of this country and nothing can compare to the food we were served. Petie and her husband Phil, once invited to join us, joined us after breakfast and explained where and how to go to interesting places in Virginia Beach. Oh - by the way when we arrived, our room was decorated with rose petals and cooled wine. Our second time in a B&B was wonderful - quiet, spotless, beautiful yard, etc. We would definitely recommend the Country Villa B&B, Inn and Day Spa! A weekend we will always remember and two owners who made you feel like their best friends.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Alexandria, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012

Where do I begin when talking about Petie, Phil, and their wonderful Country Villa Inn.

From the moment I spoke with Petie on the phone, I knew this was the place I wanted to propose to my long-time girlfriend and best friend. Petie was great in offering suggestions and helping me plan this special day. My now Fiancé is a romantic so I wanted this proposal to be AMAZING and UNFORGETABLE. Petie and Phil helped make that a reality. The experience was, well, like my fiancé whispered to me...“I feel like I’m in a movie”.

From the wine, rose petals, and carefully orchestrated mood lighting, to her creativity and incredible desert making ability, Petie’s attention to detail made all the difference.

While their website needs improvement (and they’ve had the most unfortunate luck) it is by no means an indication of the quality of service you will receive or the beauty of the Inn. It is a special place that you will never regret spending your time at.

Thank you so much for EVERYTHING Petie and Phil. We're forever grateful.

Pablo & Melanie

Room Tip: Choose the "le chambre d'Elodie" room. Sliding door leads directly to pool and hot tub...
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012

For our first wedding anniversary in late April we chose to stay @ this little B&B in - we thought - VA Beach.
Actually was in Sandbridge - 15 minutes away from the VA Beach boardwalk chaos.
Being this is our first time @ a B&B, we didn't really know what to expect.

We arrived Saturday & Petie took us around to show us the amenities:
The drink bar.
The courtyard.
The hot tub.
& asked us what we wanted to do & gave us directions to get to the beaches @ Sandbridge & dinner recommendations.

The Inn had 2 bedrooms suites on the first floor - each with included private bathrooms.
There are common areas between the suites - primarily living, family, & dining.

Decor was tastefully done & warm.

Things that really stood out for us was:

Petie & Phil - great & friendly owners. Everything was possible with them.
I had arranged with them a couple of days ahead to get a small replica of our wedding cake made & it was put in our room after we had come back from the beach. Sooo yummmy!
room was filled with wine, rose petals & card for our anniversary weekend.

So thoughtful & just the right touch!

Quiet - The B&B was located in a very quiet area on a side road.
No noise & you can really relax here.

Massages - the Villa has a massage area & we were treated to a wonderful couple's massage by the professional masseuses that were contracted in.

Hot tub - we were able to partake in the courtyard hot tub under the stars. Very relaxing & with the tiki torches set up by the owners - it was wonderful!

Sandbridge Beach - Quite, no hotels, plenty of sand real estate for us. Think every man's exclusive Malibu or Hamptons ;)

Breakfast - Lets just say that this the the crown on top of the head - don't be late!

Overall, we had a great time on our first of many visits to the Country Villa B&B.
We can't wait to come back again in the future & would recommend this B&B to all who want to get away from it all even at the beach & be pampered way beyond the norm.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I have stayed at this B&B 3 times now, including on our honeymoon. It has been a wonderful experience every time. The rooms are clean, charming and a great place to relax (especially the large jacuzzi tub!). They are located on opposite ends of the house, so they are very private. The breakfast is amazing!! Petie is a truly a great chef, and her and Phil work so well together to serve you the most delicious breakfast you have ever had. They truly make you feel at home throughout the whole stay. The inn is not far from several restaurants, including some great local eateries. I highly recommend this inn, and I guarantee once you stay you will plan to return!

• Stayed February 2012

Been to Country Villa B&B Inn & Day Spa? Share your experiences!