“Great breakfast!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Pocahontas Pancake & Waffle House

Pocahontas Pancake & Waffle House
3420 Atlantic Ave, Virginia Beach, VA 23451-2834 (Northeast Virginia Beach)
757-428-6352
Neighborhood: Northeast Virginia Beach
West Caldwell, New Jersey
“Great breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We loved the food--both the variety and quality! Belgium waffle with fresh strawberries, I had the organic whole grain pancakes (and added the fresh pecans on top) and my husband had the buttermilk pancakes with strawberries. We all were very impressed. We also ordered a side of Greek yogurt with berries, which was delicious. The only reason I didn't give a 5 star rating is because the restaurant was very crowded (the tables are packed in tight) and the décor is very dated. We did love our waitress who was very friendly and service oriented.

Visited August 2013

77% Recommend
Culpeper
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Went there for breakfast, I got a veggie omelet wrap with home fries, my husband got pecan pancakes - both excellent. The wrap had asparagus, zucchini and tomatoes and the potatoes were fresh with skins - not frozen. Good coffee and attentive, friendly service.

Visited September 2013
USA
“Umm...yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

Delicious food and very generous portions. Service was fantastically attentive and prices were reasonable. Highly recommend!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Richmond, Virginia
“Pancake awesomeness”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

This place is GREAT. It was super busy on a Sunday morning at around 10:00 but seated us inside 20 mins. Food is typical American breakfast stuff, do not go in here expecting gourmet, but just basic goodness.

Only drawback is that it's a little pricey. $33 for my wife and I is a bit much for eggs waffles bacon and coffee.

Go here and you won't be sorry.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bronx, New York, Usa
“Best breakfast ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

I have to say, I'm not a crazy about breakfast but the coffe and the breakfast there at Pocanhontas was the best I ever had. We had to wait around 15 minutes to sit down, but it was all worth it. The food arrived promptly and the service was excellent. I was also surprised that the bill was pretty decent for a party of 5. We went on the following day to have breakfast but there was a 50 minute wait to be seated. I recommend that you go early in the morning (before 9 am) to prevent the long waiting. I will definitely eat there again when I come back to Virginia beach.

• Visited August 2013