Did an Interval International Exchange so I guess they stuck me on the 2nd floor out of 16 floors because I was not an owner. Booked for a week to visit my son and g-daughter and help the family move. I did meet the manager, Mr. Trey Matheu, at the. owner's party the second night. Very nice man who asked how everything was. I told him about the electical tape holding the batteries in on the TV channel changer, the cob webs over the bed, the duct tape holding the air conditioner/heater together but I hadn't seen the blood stains on the bed spread until the next day. He indicated that he would address the problems but nothing done while I was there.
Coffee is provided from 7am to 10am each morning and was usually ready by 9am if they could find it or if anyone knew how to make it and it was good when they got it done-with or without grinds. Since I was there on off season, I guess they might have been short staffed?? I always saw many workers. The fire alarm system does work, a worker set it off at 12:40am and the horn and flashing lights and voice telling you to use the steps to the lobby got my heart pumping. I would say that it is in a great location for the summer, take a time share tour and see what they give you...maybe a free nights stay. Enjoy the pictures, Jeff
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Beach Club Hotel
- Ocean Beach Club Hotel Virginia Beach
- Ocean Beach Hotel
- Ocean Beach Club Virginia Beach
- Ocean Beach Club Virginia
- Ocean Beach Virginia
- Ocean Beach Club Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As one of the newest oceanfront resorts in Virginia Beach, Ocean Beach Club features upscale studios with kitchenettes, and 1- and 2-bedroom suites with fully-equipped kitchens and separate living rooms with queen sleeper sofas. Resort amenities include an oceanfront adult only infinity pool with bar service, an indoor pool with cascading water features, two outdoor oceanfront pools including a children's pool, a 17th floor ocean view fitness center, and a Game Room. Guests can enjoy a specialty cocktail at Ultra Martini Lounge, or dine poolside for breakfast, lunch or dinner at Tortugas Café & Tiki Bar.Accommodations feature private balconies with city views or ocean views, jetted tubs in suites, cable TV with premium channels, DVD players, free Wi-Fi and in-room safes. Ocean Beach Club also offers laundry facilities onsite, a concierge to plan excursions and a Business Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Amex, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Venere and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ocean Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.