This resort is located on Atlantic Street or Blvd. (I forget, even though we've been coming back every year for the past 4 years!)
The resort itself is higher end quality. Plasma TVs in living rooms, beautiful rooms, ammenities are nice! Located to an uncountable amount of restaurants, both right there on "the strip" and then those a little bit further out from "the strip." The Melting Pot is a very upscale restaurant. A bit pricey, but worth EVERY DIME! It's not your typical restaurant it's more of your sort of restaurants you'd go to for a special occassion or if you just want to make ANY night EXTRA SPECIAL! Service is awesome! Then there's The Cheesecake Factory....DELICIOUS...is all I have to say! Then Ruth Chris's Steakhouse! You will recieve TOP NOTCH SERVICE, FOOD, ATMOSPHERE, ETC. again pricey but WELL WORTH IT! Now I've mostly mentioned some of the high end restaurants but there's also the "middle of the road," and more "ecconomical" restaurants. I won't have space to list them all; so I'll just blurt them out in no particular order! Catch 31...awesome whether you decide on indoors dining or out! RockFish, also good. There are just too many to list!
Back to the resort and area! The resort is currently adding more ammenities to the resort. (I know you automatically think construction...right? Well, you're only partially right. They do make every effort for this construction to NOT interfere with your vacation! "The boardwalk" area is CLEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just like the beach, which is cleaned every morning around 4 or 5am. So when you wake up...goregous views for miles! No matter what time of year or your age group(s), I'm sure you'll have a great time at this resort and in Virginia Beach!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As one of the newest oceanfront resorts in Virginia Beach, Ocean Beach Club features upscale studios with kitchenettes, and 1- and 2-bedroom suites with fully-equipped kitchens and separate living rooms with queen sleeper sofas. Resort amenities include an oceanfront adult only infinity pool with bar service, an indoor pool with cascading water features, two outdoor oceanfront pools including a children's pool, a 17th floor ocean view fitness center, and a Game Room. Guests can enjoy a specialty cocktail at Ultra Martini Lounge, or dine poolside for breakfast, lunch or dinner at Tortugas Café & Tiki Bar.Accommodations feature private balconies with city views or ocean views, jetted tubs in suites, cable TV with premium channels, DVD players, free Wi-Fi and in-room safes. Ocean Beach Club also offers laundry facilities onsite, a concierge to plan excursions and a Business Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Ocean Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Beach Club Hotel Virginia Beach
- Ocean Beach Hotel
- Ocean Beach Club Virginia Beach
- Ocean Beach Virginia
- Ocean Beach Club Resort