My husband and I drove down after I had business meetings in DC. We used the Four Sails as our homebase for the week before Memorial Day. When I walked into our 2 bedroom I about fell over....had two bedrooms, kitchen, living room, dining room and 3 full bathrooms! All of this with a balcony from every room overlooking the water! I loved it....unfortunately, the temperature dropped about twenty degrees within the hour so we had to look for alternative activities rather than just beach. That was ok too! We toured Norfolk (about one half hour away)with its art gallery and naval sights, Williamsburg (about 45 minutes away)with its history and outlet shopping and Virginia Beach warbirds museum, coast guard site and finally we got temperatures that allowed the beach....The Four Sails was clean, updated, friendly, helpful and the best location right on the beach. We just wish we had more people with us this trip to really take advantage of all the room we had. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Sails Resort is ideally located at the exclusive north end of the oceanfront. All units are one bedroom oceanfront suites with kitchens. We also feature an indoor heated pool, Exercise room with sauna, Sundeck, and oceanfront cafe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Four Sails Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Sails Hotel Virginia Beach
- 4 Sails Resort
- Four Sails Virginia Beach