We've been going to The Four Sails for the last 18 years and although we don't get the chance to go every year, we do enjoy our stay every time we go. My only complaint would be that it's starting to show it's age and look tired and needs to be updated.
The staff have always been friendly as well as house keeping. The rooms are always clean also.
There's a small parking garage on site and is not suited for larger vehicles, but I have a mini-van and have managed it without problems. Longer and taller vehicles wouldn't fit though and would have to park in another lot of theirs, two block over.
I'll be going back when I can, and hopefully they'll resolve these issues in time.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Sails Resort
- Four Sails Hotel Virginia Beach
- Four Sails Hotel
- Four Sails Virginia Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Sails Resort is ideally located at the exclusive north end of the oceanfront. All units are one bedroom oceanfront suites with kitchens. We also feature an indoor heated pool, Exercise room with sauna, Sundeck, and oceanfront cafe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Four Sails Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.