I spend week 46 there every year, and i love it. Tourist season is over, but most everything is still open. The shops and food are simply awesome. The staff at the hotel are great, and always give you a hand with any info you need. The room is big enough to fit 4 comfortably. Did i mention your own jacuzzi tub in your room. Plus two flat screens to watch. With wifi (now available) i hook up my laptop to the tv and the sky its the limit with things to watch. The view of the ocean is beautiful; dolphins constantly swim by and the sun rise its unbelievable. I look forward to going back every year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Sails Resort is ideally located at the exclusive north end of the oceanfront. All units are one bedroom oceanfront suites with kitchens. We also feature an indoor heated pool, Exercise room with sauna, Sundeck, and oceanfront cafe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Four Sails Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Sails Hotel Virginia Beach
- 4 Sails Resort
- Four Sails Virginia Beach