Nice and quiet. Place is older, but very clean. Everything worked fine in our suite. Bed was comfy, loved shower and whirpool tub! Couch and carpeting needs replaced asap. Beautiful views from balcony, love walking the boardwalk! Pool was fine, a little too cool at times, add a jacuzzi? Housekeeping was excellent, all staff were friendly. Front desk staff were nice, but some need to do more homework. They didnt have answers to a lot of basic questions that I thought they should know. My girlfriend signed up for a free activity 4 days earlier that was cancelled accidently without our knowledge by a staff member. Amenities like beach chairs, bikes, etc. could be replaced, as they were in poor condition. Parking was tight and sparse, but where isnt it on the beach? Yes, we would recommend staying here! See you next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Sails Resort is ideally located at the exclusive north end of the oceanfront. All units are one bedroom oceanfront suites with kitchens. We also feature an indoor heated pool, Exercise room with sauna, Sundeck, and oceanfront cafe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Four Sails Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Sails Hotel Virginia Beach
- 4 Sails Resort
- Four Sails Virginia Beach